Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Balance Changes to Intimidate, Boss Monster, and Warmonger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Atro might actually be able to kill some of you now with more than just a lucky hit.
    You moan, "So, let me get this straight....."

You moan to Mauvelous the Vampire, "Hragtorth is doing perverted things with potatos, and you humped Ced's leg."

You moan, "Yep, sounds like the clan is going well."

Comment

Heh so a builder warrior is now the strongest social role, handy.

Maybe before changing warmonger you should of fixed warrior favor gain eh, warriors and mages are the hardest role to level up.

Oh well Japes beta GM, beta mindset long live the Wanderers.

Comment

Originally posted by Germanic
        Umm, did you not notice that neither Mythras or Jinn can hit either Rythgen and Blackhand now? And that was with Jinn having 400's on Blackhand before the change.

Way to see only what you want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Germanic
          Heh so a builder warrior is now the strongest social role, handy.

Maybe before changing warmonger you should of fixed warrior favor gain eh, warriors and mages are the hardest role to level up.

Its your own damn fault for not knowing how to hunt and favor your character. Now your gonna have to work back up to the point of decent favor gain.
          Yeah Long live the wanderers, We certainly worked harder than you, what are you level 200 300?

Looks like your either going :

A) Level up.
          or
          B) Work on your horrendous defense.

C)Make a leader/warrior or a builder, so you wont feel left out of the leader boards and have some favor to put in your agility,(unless you wanna try your hands at battlecry, or your own leader defense)

Mages only complained because they died so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Norin
            I'm sure Snillo will be happy with the Boss Monster change. Good update over all. Thank you Japes.
            Yes...considering it was something I @requested

http://whindanser.tripod.com

Comment

I really like this change to Warmonger. Makes my job as a wandering mage a little easier.

Maybe I'll be bringing Coranth back after this large influx of updates...or maybe I won't, seeing as I don't really want to have two pure mage characters.
              Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
              "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Comment

Darn...I hoped that I had enough offense to kill my uglies, just got one with a 163 success to hit him. Everyone else was still 50.

Comment

And you think Warriors got screwed...tyrant/warrior...
                  700ish on regular uglies. 300ish on magical uglies...that's for them to hit me.

Comment

Until Japes finishes tweaks, I've unlearned all my skills and am sitting in the lair getting mentor favor. Because I can't hunt uglies let alone pvp.

Comment

Working...
                    X