Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here:

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give):

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox:

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer:

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at
See more
See less

Free Accounts Suggestions

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my eyes 30 people paying $10 a month has to be better than 5 paying $40. Hell I'd pay the typical online game fee for just GR (premium- I can never settle long on one character) in a heartbeat. Easiest $12-$15 I'd have ever parted with
    Rythgen says:
    "arg! i would defend myself but my massive schlong prevents me from moving!"
    The current rune bearer is Jinn the Hydra, who is located very far away to the northeast at a hot shaft.

Skotos uses Paypal. Even if you are on a free account you can support Skotos.

You should be able to just send them money (however much you feel like) and attach a short message such as, "Supporting Grendel's Revenge!"

And pay your $10 a month.

Even as free to play, you can talk with your wallet.
      Vote GR
      Vote GR
      Originally posted by A Dwarf Engineer
      Crossbows were good and fine, but nowadays, a gun is better - and if a gun is good, then an automated self-aiming gyro-mounted gun turret with a cyclic grenade feeder and napalm cannister is even better yet!