Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Change of Leadership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Leadership

I logged in today to discover that Scoundrel is now the leader of the Republic. Although Scoundrel is quite capable of handling the position, I can't quite express how pissed off I am that ONCE AGAIN, the former leader has 'disappeared'. It seems to be a recurring theme. It's also disheartening. I understand if someone needs a break for whatever reason, but communicate this with me. I'd appreciate that.

I fully intend to keep this lair running smoothly, as upgrades continue and the members who play are having a good time. We have the builder active, the NOW leader (Scoundrel) active, the potions maker active, trap master active, most specialty rooms built and upgraded, plenty of armor, weapons, and other miscellany for the members. Sure I should address this with the former leader, but I am just too pissed to deal with him. Promises forgotten again. Perhaps there is a valid reason that he disappeared without letting me know he was leaving again, but come on! How many times is this clan supposed to go thru a collapsed lair, and the work it takes to build a new one?

Like I said, I have every intention of keeping this lair going for years to come. As far as the old leader, well, he's a member of the clan, but I won't let him lead it again since he disappears and drops out of the leader position way too frequently for stability. So don't worry about the lair. It's gonna be here for you.

Just really really needed to rant. I am SO pissed. But determined. Be sure of that. DETERMINED to keep this lair in top shape and running smoothly. I'm not going anywhere, if I can help it.

[End rant]
    Scoundrel the Mummy
    The Republic Lair
    ~Your better leader~

I am wondering how many players are currently active in the Republic lair. If noone from the lair is playing anymore, I would like to know. If you ARE still playing a character in this lair, please post here.
    Scoundrel the Mummy
    The Republic Lair
    ~Your better leader~

Comment

Working...
    X