Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Oooh.. Thats gotta hurt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh.. Thats gotta hurt.

Post yer "Ouch..that had to hurt" 's here .. heh.. ill start.

A clever rogue begins to move toward Exodias the Lich.
    A scrawny human thief wields a supreme short bow in both hands.
    A mud-soaked bandit stops wielding a supreme iron spike.
    A mud-soaked bandit wields a supreme iron spike.
    A mud-soaked bandit begins to move toward Exodias the Lich.
    A clever brigand stops wielding a supreme club.
    A clever brigand wields a supreme quarterstaff.
    A clever brigand begins to move toward Exodias the Lich.
    An alchohol garnished friar begins to move toward Exodias the Lich.
    A faithful sage points at a faithful sage and she is surrounded by a silver light!
    A clever brigand stops next to Exodias the Lich.
    A mud-soaked bandit stops next to Exodias the Lich.
    A clever rogue stops next to Exodias the Lich.
    An alchohol garnished friar stops next to Exodias the Lich.
    <Exodias the Lich is delivered into Grendel's embrace!>
    119 points of damage! Exodias the Lich roars a final time before dying.
    a scrawny human thief fires an arrow from a supreme short bow at Exodias the Lich.
    An alchohol garnished friar tries to stab Exodias the Lich with her iron spike, but misses.
    A mud-soaked bandit stabs Exodias the Lich with her iron spike! 263 points of damage! Exodias the Lich roars a final time before dying.
    A clever brigand krushes Exodias the Lich with his quarterstaff! 371 points of damage! Exodias the Lich roars a final time before dying.
    A clever rogue krushes Exodias the Lich with her quarterstaff! 576 points of damage! Exodias the Lich roars a final time before dying.
    I am a passionate, deeply feeling person. My posts reflect my emotions, my posts reflect the intensity of what I believe.

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."

This happend right after I read this thread...Note, this is in my own lair!

It's clobberin' time!
    You are stunned.
    Out of nowhere, a gigantic log swings down and crashes into you!
    You spring a large club which slams down on your head with a BONK!
    You fall into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace.

*** Login successful (68.82.229.184) ***
    ** Last connection at 8:45 pm, Tuesday, April 08, 2003 **
    ** You are the four million, nine hundred seventy thousand, two hundred ninetieth login to date **

Welcome to Grendel's Revenge! Type "help" for a
    listing of our help files. Type:

assist '[a message]'

if you're stuck and would like a StoryGuide or
    GameMaster to help you out.

StoryGuides are available in-game 7 days a week
    on a volunteer basis to handle most problems
    and questions. Worlds Apart GameMasters are
    available during the day and other hours for
    assistance with bugs and questions.

For billing questions, contact the Skotos staff
    at ce@skotos.net.

You see The Void.

soulrelease
    Your soul flees from your body

http://whindanser.tripod.com

Comment

e
      You walk through an opening.

You arrive at a lair entrance. A Skeleton warrior (stunned), a Skeleton warrior (stunned), a Skeleton warrior (stunned), X the Ghoul (stunned), and Flem the Hag (stunned) are here. You see an opening to the north, to the east, to the south, and to the west; and a woodlands with thick undergrowth leading upwards.
      app hag
      You move toward Flem the Hag.
      You stop next to her.
      claw hag
      [Success: 50, Roll: 313] You slash at Flem the Hag with your strong claws. 612 points of damage! Flem the Hag roars a final time before dying.
      grumble Killed the Hag
      <You grumble: Killed the Hag>
      I am a passionate, deeply feeling person. My posts reflect my emotions, my posts reflect the intensity of what I believe.

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Comment

Two occultists.
        A witch.
        A diviner with stun.
        Two mercenaries.
        A thief.
        A soldier.
        Five seconds after a backup.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
        Blackhand

Comment

You hear a Skeleton grunt named Lock yell, "Fresh meat!", from the south.
          You hear a Skeleton grunt named Shock yell, "Fresh meat!", from the south.
          You hear a Skeleton grunt named Barrel yell, "Arrr!", from the south.
          You hear a Skeleton grunt named Yub Nub yell, "Enemy!", from the south.
          scan s
          You scan to the south for targets.
          You can target a Skeleton grunt named Lock, a Skeleton grunt named Shock, a Skeleton grunt named Barrel, and a Skeleton grunt named Yub Nub to the south.
          s
          You walk through an opening.

You arrive at a Mine of gold. A Skeleton grunt named Lock, a Skeleton grunt named Shock, a Skeleton grunt named Barrel, and a Skeleton grunt named Yub Nub are here. You see an opening to the north and to the northeast; and a door to the east.
          l
          A gushing fountain of liquid Gold pours forth from the rock, and seeps through the cracks in the floor. You see a massive gnarled oak log suspended near the ceiling. It hangs ready to squash squishy intruders.
          You see an opening to the north and to the northeast; and a door to the east.
          A pile of loot is to your right. A yellow glassy stone and the corpse of a quick buccaneer are scattered about some distance ahead of you.
          A Skeleton grunt named Lock, a Skeleton grunt named Shock, a Skeleton grunt named Barrel, and a Skeleton grunt named Yub Nub are mining some distance ahead of you.
          This structure has 1500 out of 1500 integrity points.A mine has been constructed here.
          poke cor
          You poke the corpse of a quick buccaneer.
          say to cor Just what where you thinking?
          You shriek to the corpse of a quick buccaneer, "Just what where you thinking?"

They're laughing at you behind your back.
          They all want to see you die a horrible death.
          They want you to put your pants back on.
          You squint.

Comment

[Success: 950, Roll: 1000] You are frozen by a flood of ice and cold from the northeast! 800 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

This when I had 27 hp left and was in the middle of my green drinky. This, my friends, is why I dispise mages.

Comment

[Success: 50, Roll: 354] You slash at Galenth the Ancient Gryphon with your strong claws. 779 points of damage!
              Galenth the Ancient Gryphon takes off, soaring into the air.
              drink blue
              You drink some sky blue liquid.
              That's the last of it.
              You take off, soaring into the air.
              app gal
              You move toward Galenth the Ancient Gryphon.
              You stop next to him.
              [Success: 639, Roll: 658] Galenth the Ancient Gryphon opens his mouth and breathes fire on you! And you thought your breath was bad... 183 points of damage!
              claw gal
              Galenth the Ancient Gryphon drops like a rock out of the sky.
              The corpse of Galenth the Ancient Gryphon crashes to the ground in a messy heap.
              [Success: 50, Roll: 100] You slash at Galenth the Ancient Gryphon with your strong claws. 709 points of damage! Galenth the Ancient Gryphon roars a final time before dying.

Comment

Now that's efficiency...

search
                You begin to examine Shaman's Fane closely.
                You discover Jinn the Barghest, who was sneakily hiding!
                You snort.
                Jinn the Barghest is stunned.
                Exodias the Lich creates a localized thunderclap, which stuns Jinn the Barghest! Strength 13!
                You finish examining Shaman's Fane.
                You sense that this fane will change hands in approximately 10 minutes.
                Tarvok the Mummy begins to move toward Jinn the Barghest.
                Tarvok the Mummy stops next to him.
                Tarvok the Mummy slashes at Jinn the Barghest with his very sharp claws! 1313 points of damage! Jinn the Barghest roars a final time before dying.
                You cough.
                Luzige the Lich loots 87 gold, 85 iron, 99 mana, 92 shadow, and 157 stone from Jinn the Barghest.
                I'm like a big pointy rock. You can slash at me all day and do nothing, until the rock gets lucky and stabs you.

Ah, yes, by all means, hate my guts. But you're about to become part of them.

Beware the Cookie Jar. . .

Comment

[Success: 321, Roll: 936] Falicorn the Gryphon opens his mouth and breathes fire on you! And you thought your breath was bad... 1449 points of damage!
                  You notice shimmering shapes beginning to gather in the center of the fane, as if preparing for some unknown ritual.
                  [Success: 321, Roll: 73] Falicorn the Gryphon tries to breath fire at you, but it dissipates before striking you.
                  [Success: 286, Roll: 832] Falicorn the Gryphon opens his mouth and breathes fire on you! And you thought your breath was bad... 1864 points of damage!
                  [Success: 286, Roll: 611] Falicorn the Gryphon opens his mouth and breathes fire on you! And you thought your breath was bad... 848 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

For those that say it cant be done.

Comment

[Success: 50, Roll: 812] You slash at Grendel with your strong claws. 8241 points of damage! Grendel exclaims, "Curses! Foiled again!" before dying.

*eyeshift*
                    http://www.crush007.com/love.cgi?id=1127958542pnx
                    http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/uthgolsarchives

Comment

You so wish.
                      I bet Grendel has spirituality.

Comment

I'd be curious as to what the max damage of a monster with 1000 t'n, strength, agility and Iron Claw under a leader who gives him stacked bonuses would be... *ponders*

Comment

*begins to chant some words in a strange language.*

Looks like zero to me.

*eyeshift*
                          Blackhand

Comment

A reverant cleric loots a supreme plate mail.
                            You wince.
                            Your supreme mail standard is now humming!
                            [Success: 50, Roll: 886] You slash at a reverant cleric with your strong claws. 542 points of damage! A reverant cleric stammers, "I see dead people!" and then dies.

Damn cleric.
                            http://www.crush007.com/love.cgi?id=1127958542pnx
                            http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/uthgolsarchives

Comment

You say, "Teleport hunt."
                              You step into a shimmering red portal that appears before you, and you are transported to the requested destination.

You arrive at a dark, weed infested steppe. You see a grassy knoll to the north; a flower speckled meadow to the northeast and to the southeast; a grassy field to the east; a bushes and undergrowth lightly covered by sparse foliage to the south; a sparse forest to the southwest; a dry, spongy woods to the west; and a prairie to the northwest.
                              A nearby presence grates on the edge of your consciousness.
                              A fledgeling mentalist retreats.
                              A fledgeling mentalist walks away down the steep decline to a bed of decaying leaves, interspersed with trees, to the north.
                              [Success: 499, Roll: 999] A bolt of chain lightning streaks in from the north passing through and electrifing you with a loud *ZZZZZT*! 129 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
                              Muzib the Minotaur

Comment

Working...
                              X