Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Wanted posters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Virekor the Specter! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a specter surrounded by an aura of paranoia and with a vertiginous presence. The environment around him is made chilly by his very presence. His physical body has bluish skin and black hair. sad eyes, a thin nose, and sneering lips compose his face. He smells like decay, and is exhaling a dry breath. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 30 gold.'

I think i did post whip's befor.I know ive atleast seen it.And about SP WM,I hear they cant lvl for crap.Something about poor FP because they're infamy is so low.Anyone know anything about that rumor?
    You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

• Yarr.... I got my Bakdom to level quite well..... 1 hit kills on all uglies, (not including druids), 4-5 kills a favor a way from my den... but of course at creation I stuck all 30 into authority *shrugs* I guess its just a pretty decent sized challenge to get it going. I think a SP T3 warrior is easier than a mage though.

*Edit* Oh, and Bakky could also hold his own against Tarnist when he was T3, and Turok when he was T3 as well. But maybe I just got lucky
      Bakdom the Afreet

We are the revenants, and we will rise up from the dead.
      We become the living, we've come back to reclaim our stolen breath.

Comment

• Ooh, I found Nul's poster again!

Do these look familiar at all?

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Vurag the Spirit! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a spirit surrounded by an aura of revenge and whose presence is unnerving. The environment around it is made freezing by its very being. Its physical body has bluish skin and blue hair. A pair of hate filled eyes, a bulbous nose, and cracked lips compose its face. It smells like decay, and is exhaling a misty breath. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 15 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Pisidia the Scarab! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a small insect with a spiny blue shell. He has broad legs ending in sharp claws, and opaque wings. He has green eyes, and when his mouth opens, you can see serrated teeth. He smells like rain and is constantly making a clicking sound. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 9 gold.'

Oh, and I just found the Pikachu one again, too
        Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
        "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Herald the Minotaur! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a minotaur with rust body hair and sharpened hooves. He has squinty black eyes, and wild black hair on his head. He has a scarred snout and square ears. Past his blackened lips, you see metal teeth. His presence is bewildering. He smells like iron. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 498 gold.'
          <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Ripgore the Wyvern! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a large snakelike creature with green dirty scales and dull grey wings. Some long whiskers sprout from a face with white eyes and a mouth full of serrated teeth. Thin arms end in dirty claws, and a long tail extends from a lithe body. The smell of smoke drifts from him. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 6 gold.'

Hrm...that name makes me wonder...*eyeshift*

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Quevine the Scarab! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a small insect with a shiny silver shell. It has straight legs ending in polished claws, and gossamer wings. It has grey eyes, and when its mouth opens, you can see serrated teeth. It smells like clouds and is constantly making a whistling sound. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 136 gold.'

That's the first Scarab I've seen worth an amount of gold that is higher than single digits.

-----------------

Comment

• Eh... since you've got PM's disabled... lemme know if you want to trade for Nul's poster sometime, Drake.

They're laughing at you behind your back.
              They all want to see you die a horrible death.
              They want you to put your pants back on.
              You squint.

Comment

• I disable PMs because I find most messages to be simple annoyances. Perhaps I judge too soon.

-----------------

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Drdinky the Spirit! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a spirit surrounded by an aura of hate and whose presence is mystifying. The environment around it is made dark by its very being. Its physical body has charcoal skin and indigo hair. A pair of hate filled eyes, a bulbous nose, and plain lips compose its face. It smells like blood, and is exhaling a hot breath. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1 gold.'

Dr. Dinky?

Does the following vampire look familiar?

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Caisidorhpa the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with ebony skin and intact flesh. She has burning eyes and green hair. Her small nose sits above a mouth that bares glistening fangs. She smells strongly of earth and has a warm breath. She has shiny claws at the end of her hands. She is engulfed in an aura of lust. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 312 gold.'

Since that's a triple-digit reward, she might have actually been around long enough to be remembered. Or maybe not.

-----------------

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Exodias the Lich! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a lich held together by clean strips of clothing. Beneath the clothing, he has intact ivory flesh. He has piercing eyes, white hair, and a scarred nose. He smells like the sea and his breath is misty. He is making the space around him dark by his mere presence. He projects an aura of paranoia. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 21238 gold.'

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Badass the Scarab! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a small insect with a spiny charcoal shell. He has broad legs ending in sharp claws, and transparent wings. He has red eyes, and when his mouth opens, you can see bloody teeth. He smells like gold and is constantly making a hissing sound. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 5 gold.'

5 gold? More like Lameass
                      Marx the Lich
                      Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Snuggles the Sphinx! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a cat-like creature with a human face and strong wings covered in grand sand colored feathers. She has cobalt eyes, a button nose, and ponytailed rust-colored hair. Her sharp claws extend from her paws, and she has a feathered tail. She smells like wet fur. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 10 gold.'
                        You moan, "So, let me get this straight....."

You moan to Mauvelous the Vampire, "Hragtorth is doing perverted things with potatos, and you humped Ced's leg."

You moan, "Yep, sounds like the clan is going well."

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Kinkie the Orc! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a brown skinned Orc with hairy feet. She has blue eyes and curly orange hair. She has a pointy nose and no ears. Past her blackened lips, you can see sharp teeth. She smells strongly of sour milk. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 2 gold.'

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

• Originally posted by Flea
                            You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Exodias the Lich! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a lich held together by clean strips of clothing. Beneath the clothing, he has intact ivory flesh. He has piercing eyes, white hair, and a scarred nose. He smells like the sea and his breath is misty. He is making the space around him dark by his mere presence. He projects an aura of paranoia. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 21238 gold.'

Er..Hello? Nobody likes Exodias enough to want his poster..?

Comment

• Well, I was going to offer, but I figured somebody else was....*considers* I probably don't have anything worth giving to you anyways.

-----------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Flea
                                Er..Hello? Nobody likes Exodias enough to want his poster..?
                                PM Serpentarius. I'm sure he'd be VEEEEEEEERY interested
                                Marx the Lich
                                Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

Working...
                                X