Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Wanted posters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiznitzu bam snip snap is what the name is mocking i think its from halfbaked the movie but i could be wrong
    my only award "for being nothing "

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Darkragnarok the Scarab! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a small insect with a spiny charcoal shell. He has thick legs ending in sharp claws, and thin wings. He has black eyes, and when his mouth opens, you can see sharp teeth. He smells like smoke and is constantly making a clicking sound. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 9 gold.'

Not the best of names....

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Glimi the Bugbear! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a bugbear with blue hair and scaly feet. He has shifty purple eyes and spiked yellow hair on his head. He has fishline whiskers poking out from around his thin beak. He has a scarred tail and smells strongly of garbage. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 4503 gold.

*kickpunchblock*
        <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Oscardog the Sphinx! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a cat-like creature with a human face and muscled wings covered in noble golden feathers. He has {eyes} eyes, a pug nose, and shaggy white hair. His sharp claws extend from his paws, and he has a long tail. He smells like gold. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 4 gold.'

There are too many things wrong with this...

Nadriel the Hydra

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Yakumo the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with pale skin and intact flesh. He has seductive eyes and black hair. His scarred nose sits above a mouth that bares glistening fangs. He smells strongly of blood and has a misty breath. He has sharp claws at the end of his hands. He is engulfed in an aura of longing. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 50 gold.'

Been a good week for me as far as wanted posters go
            You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinn
              You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Yakumo the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with pale skin and intact flesh. He has seductive eyes and black hair. His scarred nose sits above a mouth that bares glistening fangs. He smells strongly of blood and has a misty breath. He has sharp claws at the end of his hands. He is engulfed in an aura of longing. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 50 gold.'

Been a good week for me as far as wanted posters go
              look at that reward... someone must have stolen the name
              -Shadow

Comment

• Wasnt he a trial hopper?Constantly remaking and never amounting to anything...
                You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

• no, just stopped playing... he was the first major stunner when the game went gold if i remember correctly
                  -Shadow

Comment

• Couldve sworn he remade befor he left...Either way Ive got a poster with that characters name.
                    You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

• Actually, he did remake ALOT.
                      <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

• me old nemesis always seemed we would kill each other when we dueled. *sigh*
                        Click Magus for luck

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Mabon the Ghoul! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a pale skinned ghoul with decaying flesh. He has suspicious eyes, grey hair, a decaying nose, and sharp fangs. His hands end in dirty claws. He smells like earth and his breath is dusty. He is surrounded by an aura of paranoia. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1901 gold.'

Second one of Mabon I've found. I r0x0rz.

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Garlem the Sphinx! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a cat-like creature with a human face and streamlined wings covered in noble silver feathers. He has blue eyes, a pointed nose, and braided light brown hair. His polished claws extend from his paws, and he has a pruned tail. He smells like rain. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 326 gold.

Familiar.

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Toasteh the Gryphon! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a gryphon covered in a colorful plumage of grey feathers. She has small wings, and a furry tail. A curved beak pokes out from a face bearing blue eyes. Her sharp claws extend from her front legs. She smells strongly of smoke. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1 gold.'

^-^ I got TWO Toastehs!

Comment

• I am looking for Wanted Posters of my old characters...
                                Anurid
                                Lister
                                And any of Hanzo would be nice too..
                                Hanzo Hattori
                                Silent Assassin

Thanks to Rythgen for the enhancements!

"In an age of chaos, only the ruthless survive..."

StoryGuide Brecan responds, "You naughty monster you."

Comment

Working...
                                X