Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Wanted posters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Asmodeus the Zombie! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a zombie with mummified charcoal flesh. His green hair hangs from a face with piercing eyes and a pockmarked nose. He has moldy teeth and bloody claws. His breath is dry, and he smells of sewage. He is bathed in an aura of hunger. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1682 gold.'

Comment

• I remember him... (wow I'm old)
      Vote for GR!
      El. Psy. Congroo.
      Nobody suspects the butterfly...

Comment

• *shoves Mort's nose in it*

PROOF!!! PROOF he was a ZOMBIE when he dissapeared and NOT a haunt! PROOF!!!!

*does a jig on Mort's head*

They're laughing at you behind your back.
        They all want to see you die a horrible death.
        They want you to put your pants back on.
        You squint.

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Dara the Minotaur! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a minotaur with cinnamon body hair and dull hooves. She has piercing green eyes, and short green hair on her head. She has a small snout and pointy ears. Past her thin lips, you see sharp teeth. Her presence is mystifying. She smells like iron. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 55 gold.'
          "Only the dead have seen the end of war." ~Plato

"People want realism. I want a game. If they need realism, they need to go get a life." ~ Holypaladin

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Ailis the Phoenix! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a large fire-bird bearing a dull plumage of sand colored feathers. She has green eyes set above a curved beak. The air around her is smoky and she gives off a smell of smoke. Her sinewy wings terminate in ragged claws. She has a dirty tail. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 377 gold.

^.^
            <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Ailis the Phoenix! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a large fire-bird bearing a dull plumage of sand colored feathers. She has green eyes set above a curved beak. The air around her is smoky and she gives off a smell of smoke. Her sinewy wings terminate in ragged claws. She has a dirty tail. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 386 gold.'

HA...Beatcha!
              You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

• ....bastage.
                <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

• Poster

I'll purchase Ailis wanted poster. Find me.
                  Morph - Ebonfyre - Cumulus - Constantly Rebuilt Slot

Retired = Lividium, Stomp, T5 Ebonfyre (stupid me), Equine, Binky, Voyager (human)

Comment

• I plan on giving mine to Cory.

Comment

• I'll sell mine.
                      You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Shrek the Mummy! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a mummy with brown flesh held together by cracked wrappings. He has suspicious eyes, red hair, and his nose is bleeding. His mouth is filled with white teeth, and he exhales a misty breath. He is making the environment around him freezing by his presence. He projects an aura of longing. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 36 gold.'

*groans*

Comment

• It could have been worse. It could have been Shrek the Ogre.

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Dragonofthesky the Scarab! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a small insect with a spiny silver shell. He has curved legs ending in sharp claws, and spiny wings. He has red eyes, and when his mouth opens, you can see sharp teeth. He smells like clouds and is constantly making a hissing sound. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 6 gold.'

Winter the Dark Antarctic Sphinx

Comment

• Ailis

Sorry, Jinn. I just wanted to let have Cory have it anyhow. *shrug* Maybe next time.
                              Morph - Ebonfyre - Cumulus - Constantly Rebuilt Slot

Retired = Lividium, Stomp, T5 Ebonfyre (stupid me), Equine, Binky, Voyager (human)

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Feces the Scarab! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a small insect with a spiny charcoal shell. It has broad legs ending in polished claws, and spiny wings. It has silver eyes, and when its mouth opens, you can see huge teeth. It smells like sulfur and is constantly making a squealing sound. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 8 gold.'

There's one bug I don't think I'd care to step on.
                                You moan, "So, let me get this straight....."

You moan to Mauvelous the Vampire, "Hragtorth is doing perverted things with potatos, and you humped Ced's leg."

You moan, "Yep, sounds like the clan is going well."

Comment

Working...
                                X