Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Wanted posters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Celibus the Mummy! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a mummy with ivory flesh held together by clean wrappings. He has seductive eyes, black hair, and his nose is thin. His mouth is filled with white teeth, and he exhales a misty breath. He is making the environment around him moist by his presence. He projects an aura of lust. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 378 gold.'
    "The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them"

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Spoonwax the Phoenix! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a large fire-bird bearing a bright plumage of red feathers. He has white eyes set above a sharp beak. The air around him is sweltering and he gives off a smell of clouds. His powerful wings terminate in polished claws. He has a long tail. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 5 gold.'
      Blackhand

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Strawberry the Gryphon! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a gryphon covered in a shiny plumage of golden feathers. She has strong wings, and a long tail. A straight beak pokes out from a face bearing blue eyes. Her sharp claws extend from her front legs. She smells strongly of rain. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 197 gold.'

--I don't know who this is, but I really like the name; makes me smile--
        "The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them"

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Mordecai the Scarab! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a small insect with a smooth black shell. She has long legs ending in polished claws, and glittering wings. She has green eyes, and when her mouth opens, you can see sharp teeth. She smells like rain and is constantly making a hissing sound. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 4 gold.'

o_O
          Originally posted by Rythgen
          Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

• Lmao, what the hell is that in your sig, Hecate?
            <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

• Hsienko from Darkstalkers. If anyone can find me a gif. of her that doesnt move so fast I'd be thrilled.

Comment

• Her moves are .. trippy... @_@ It looks like she's working out.
                <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Catobelpas the Barghest! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a creature resembling a large dog with zigzagged red fur. He has purple eyes and medium length whiskers growing from a ostentatious snout. His mouth is filled with serrated teeth. His legs end in round paws with dirty claws. He has a thin tail, and smells strongly of the sea. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1169 gold.'
                  You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

• Omg, please hold onto that for me! ;_; I will soooo buy that off you.

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Hragtorth the Mummy! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a mummy with black flesh held together by dusty wrappings. It has sad eyes, white hair, and its nose is blackened. Its mouth is filled with grey teeth, and it exhales a dusty breath. It is making the environment around it dark by its presence. It projects an aura of despair. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1779 gold.'

Still can't figure out why he's worth more than the one I had of Sarkis...

Comment

• Well, the Sarkis one would have been a REALLY old one.
                        Marx the Lich
                        Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Magnus the Gryphon! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a gryphon covered in a noble plumage of golden feathers. He has powerful wings, and a long tail. A sharp beak pokes out from a face bearing silver eyes. His sharp claws extend from his front legs. He smells strongly of gold. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1245 gold.'
                          Darkimp Isamaru

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Japheth the Troll! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a dark green skinned Troll with scaly feet. He has black eyes and mohawk black hair. He has a inverted nose and round ears. Past his blackened lips, you can see metal teeth. He smells strongly of iron. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 4 gold.'

I remember a Japheth the Vampire. Same person?

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Athalia the Wyvern! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a large snakelike creature with silver scintillating scales and glittering silver wings. Some medium length whiskers sprout from a face with purple eyes and a mouth full of fanged teeth. Thin arms end in curved claws, and a long tail extends from a lithe body. The smell of rain drifts from her. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 515 gold.'

That name is Familiar...
                              Darkimp Isamaru

Comment

• I've never seen or heard of anyone with my poster
                                my only award "for being nothing "

Comment

Working...
                                X