Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Wanted posters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Gauriil the Ghoul! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a charcoal skinned ghoul with scarred flesh. It has missing eyes, white hair, a thin nose, and yellowed fangs. Its hands end in dirty claws. It smells like earth and its breath is dry. It is surrounded by an aura of longing. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 44 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Hidefrom the Ghoul! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a charcoal skinned ghoul with scarred flesh. It has burning eyes, grey hair, a bleeding nose, and huge fangs. Its hands end in bloody claws. It smells like blood and its breath is cold. It is surrounded by an aura of revenge. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 11 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Mortrex the Spirit! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a spirit surrounded by an aura of fear and whose presence is intimidating. The environment around him is made dark by his very being. His physical body has pale skin and black hair. A pair of burning eyes, a hooked nose, and proud lips compose his face. He smells like blood, and is exhaling a misty breath. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 13 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Every the Spirit! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a spirit surrounded by an aura of lust and whose presence is unnerving. The environment around him is made warm by his very being. His physical body has pale skin and purple hair. A pair of soulless eyes, a thin nose, and proud lips compose his face. He smells like earth, and is exhaling a freezing breath. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 514 gold.'
    Originally posted by Rythgen
    Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Potemkin the Ogre! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a charcoal skinned Ogre with clawed feet. He has all white eyes and spiked white hair. He has a inverted nose and pointy ears. Past his sneering lips, you can see metal teeth. He smells strongly of iron. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 8 gold.'

heh heh, I remember meeting him IG too....
      Originally posted by Rythgen
      Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

• You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Synchar the Hobgoblin! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a blue skinned Hobgoblin with boxy feet. He has grey eyes and shaggy black hair. He has a flattened nose and no ears. Past his scraggly lips, you can see ragged teeth. He smells strongly of human. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 4080 gold.'
        Thats the third one of me.
        Japes point towards Studgrob. A single point of light flashes from the middle of Studgrob's body, then starts growing larger until a great dome of bluish-white energy consumes him and his surroundings! 999999 points of damage! Studgrob roars a final time before dying

Japes says, "Ninja minotaurs in love."
        Japes flails.

Synchar: Toastah!
        Toasty: o.o
        Toasty: OMG, IT'S A SYNCHAR.
        <Toasty thwacks you with a rolled up newspaper.>

sgp NO LAG! *can't breath* *starts to turn blue*
        StoryGuide Damocles responds, "Just calm down. Maybe it's the start of great things."

Comment

• ooo im worth alot :]
          Click Magus for luck

Comment

• Just because we have no posters doesn't mean we can't have a poster thread dammit.

Comment

• I'm glad I got two of mine before posters died. n_n
              <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

• Originally posted by Farquaa
                *cheers*
                You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Cedextra the Troglodyte! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a purple troglodyte with shiny scales. He has purple eyes, a hooked nose, and square ears. Past his scraggly lips, you see fanged teeth. A long tail grows from his body. He has sharp claws on his hands, and smells strongly of garbage. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 27764 gold.'
                Its Me!

Comment

• As far as I know, only two of mine have been found.
                  I hold one, Rythgen holds the other.

Unless some mean monsters out there withheld them from me.
                  Originally posted by Usuichii
                  Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
                  Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
                  They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
                  Originally posted by kaoslace
                  I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

• I'm curious if anyone ever found any of Winthra yet
                    ::Winthra the Gryphon::

[Kudos to Lasair on the drawing ]

Krong the Minotaur grunts to you, "the new Gryphon is a bit fast for ya eh?"
                    Fierem the Phoenix growls, "[Heh, of the likes of us, no wonder they run.]"

If love is blind, and God is love, and Ray Charles is blind, then God plays the piano.

Comment

• Posters arent spawned anymore
                      Morph - Ebonfyre - Cumulus - Constantly Rebuilt Slot

Retired = Lividium, Stomp, T5 Ebonfyre (stupid me), Equine, Binky, Voyager (human)

Comment

• They really need to revamp the poster system and add it back in..It was a blast to try and collect posters of the well known characters, like a monsterly trading card system. Its also a good keepsake of the tiers you go through. My most important item is the wanted poster from my Barghest tier.

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Jinn the Barghest! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a creature resembling a large dog with dirty yellow fur. He has white eyes and curly growing from a small snout. His mouth is filled with uneven teeth. His legs end in furry paws with ragged claws. He has a short tail, and smells strongly of smoke. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1516 gold.'
                        You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

• Uhhh... don't ask me why I'm reviving this thread because I don't really know...

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Bunnyman the Spirit! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a spirit surrounded by an aura of fear and whose presence is unnerving. The environment around him is made dark by his very being. His physical body has black skin and black hair. A pair of burning eyes, a thin nose, and broad lips compose his face. He smells like sulfur, and is exhaling a dry breath. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 4 gold.'

Be sure to watch out for this fearsome and unnerving spirit!
                          acepius0@gmail.com

Comment

• Rereading my collection.

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Gabrielle the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with pale skin and intact flesh. She has seductive eyes and white hair. Her scarred nose sits above a mouth that bares sharp fangs. She smells strongly of an open grave and has a misty breath. She has sharp claws at the end of her hands. She is engulfed in an aura of fear. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 139 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Lustfor the Lich! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a lich held together by clean strips of clothing. Beneath the clothing, she has intact pale flesh. She has seductive eyes, indigo hair, and a thin nose. She smells like the sea and her breath is freezing. She is making the space around her freezing by her mere presence. She projects an aura of lust. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 6 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Bennett the Orc! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a muscular man. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 10 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Darg the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with charcoal skin and cracked flesh. He has piercing eyes and black hair. His aquiline nose sits above a mouth that bares glistening fangs. He smells strongly of smoke and has a dry breath. He has sharp claws at the end of his hands. He is engulfed in an aura of hunger. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 117 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Rasputina the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with ivory skin and intact flesh. She has soulless eyes and red hair. Her small nose sits above a mouth that bares glistening fangs. She smells strongly of earth and has a freezing breath. She has long claws at the end of her hands. She is engulfed in an aura of lust. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 160 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Mortag the Lich! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a lich held together by cracked strips of clothing. Beneath the clothing, he has decaying black flesh. He has soulless eyes, brown hair, and a decaying nose. He smells like decay and his breath is cold. He is making the space around him dark by his mere presence. He projects an aura of hate. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 7 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Rith the Orc! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a dark green skinned Orc with clawed feet. He has black eyes and ponytail black hair. He has a wart covered nose and pointy ears. Past his sneering lips, you can see metal teeth. He smells strongly of iron. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 158 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Catastrophe the Sphinx! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a cat-like creature with a human face and muscled wings covered in colorful silver feathers. He has green eyes, a button nose, and mohawked auburn hair. His sharp claws extend from his paws, and he has a furry tail. He smells like gold. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 32 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Cyrria the Lich! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a lich held together by moist strips of clothing. Beneath the clothing, she has intact bluish flesh. She has piercing eyes, blue hair, and a small nose. She smells like an open grave and her breath is misty. She is making the space around her freezing by her mere presence. She projects an aura of loss. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 486 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Sacro the Mummy! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a mummy with charcoal flesh held together by tattered wrappings. He has burning eyes, grey hair, and his nose is rotted. His mouth is filled with bloody teeth, and he exhales a hot breath. He is making the environment around him hot by his presence. He projects an aura of hate. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 291 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Rubias the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with ivory skin and scarred flesh. She has sad eyes and red hair. Her bleeding nose sits above a mouth that bares white fangs. She smells strongly of blood and has a cold breath. She has filed claws at the end of her hands. She is engulfed in an aura of longing. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 12520 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Nikita the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with ivory skin and intact flesh. She has seductive eyes and black hair. Her small nose sits above a mouth that bares tiny fangs. She smells strongly of blood and has a misty breath. She has sharp claws at the end of her hands. She is engulfed in an aura of lust. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 6 gold.'
                            I make the Future.
                            Join me and Flourish.
                            Obvious Mysteries

Comment

• Continued...

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Snorga the Troll! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a light green skinned Troll with flat feet. She has yellow eyes and wild grey hair. She has a flattened nose and hairy ears. Past her wart covered lips, you can see pointy teeth. She smells strongly of iron. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 147 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Neferus the Mummy! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a mummy with ivory flesh held together by tattered wrappings. He has soulless eyes, black hair, and his nose is aquiline. His mouth is filled with broken teeth, and he exhales a dusty breath. He is making the environment around him dark by his presence. He projects an aura of fear. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 9 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Eatbones the Wyvern! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a large snakelike creature with grey glassy scales and smooth black wings. Some straight whiskers sprout from a face with black eyes and a mouth full of fanged teeth. Thin arms end in sharp claws, and a long tail extends from a lithe body. The smell of rain drifts from her. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 472 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Malice the Minotaur! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a minotaur with cinnamon body hair and polished hooves. He has piercing red eyes, and braided black hair on his head. He has a flat snout and pointy ears. Past his blackened lips, you see sharp teeth. His presence is intimidating. He smells like iron. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 37637 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Snaerek the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with pale skin and intact flesh. He has soulless eyes and black hair. His rotted nose sits above a mouth that bares glistening fangs. He smells strongly of decay and has a misty breath. He has dirty claws at the end of his hands. He is engulfed in an aura of fear. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 3738 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Bloodstrike the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with grey skin and scarred flesh. He has soulless eyes and black hair. His scarred nose sits above a mouth that bares glistening fangs. He smells strongly of an open grave and has a warm breath. He has bloody claws at the end of his hands. He is engulfed in an aura of revenge. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 226 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Curse the Salamander! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a large lizard covered in scintillating red scales and sporting ramlike horns. yellow eyes are set above a mouth full of uneven teeth. He has curved claws, and his body ends in a spiny tail. His breath is dry, and he smells like mold. The environment around him is being made bright by the virtue of his presence. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 2009 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Lividium the Mummy! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a mummy with eggshell flesh held together by tattered wrappings. He has seductive eyes, indigo hair, and his nose is aquiline. His mouth is filled with white teeth, and he exhales a foggy breath. He is making the environment around him foggy by his presence. He projects an aura of lust. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 4559 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Eatbones the Wyvern! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a large snakelike creature with grey glassy scales and smooth black wings. Some straight whiskers sprout from a face with black eyes and a mouth full of fanged teeth. Thin arms end in curved claws, and a long tail extends from a lithe body. The smell of rain drifts from her. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 47 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Kismet the Scarab! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a small insect with a reflective purple shell. He has sticklike legs ending in curved claws, and glittering wings. He has grey eyes, and when his mouth opens, you can see serrated teeth. He smells like gold and is constantly making a clicking sound. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Makato the Spirit! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a spirit surrounded by an aura of hate and whose presence is hypnotic. The environment around him is made cold by his very being. His physical body has black skin and white hair. A pair of soulless eyes, a aquilane nose, and cracked lips compose his face. He smells like decay, and is exhaling a rancid breath. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 4 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Dvon the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with ebony skin and scarred flesh. He has burning eyes and indigo hair. His large nose sits above a mouth that bares sharp fangs. He smells strongly of earth and has a freezing breath. He has bloody claws at the end of his hands. He is engulfed in an aura of hunger. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 20 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Scorpio the Sphinx! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a cat-like creature with a human face and muscled wings covered in noble silver feathers. He has white eyes, a aquilane nose, and shaggy black hair. His sharp claws extend from his paws, and he has a feathered tail. He smells like rain. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 15 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Dvon the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with ebony skin and scarred flesh. He has burning eyes and indigo hair. His large nose sits above a mouth that bares sharp fangs. He smells strongly of earth and has a freezing breath. He has bloody claws at the end of his hands. He is engulfed in an aura of hunger. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 20 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Scorpio the Sphinx! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a cat-like creature with a human face and muscled wings covered in noble silver feathers. He has white eyes, a aquilane nose, and shaggy black hair. His sharp claws extend from his paws, and he has a feathered tail. He smells like rain. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 15 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Gank the Ogre! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a light green skinned Ogre with huge feet. It has red eyes and mohawk orange hair. It has a flattened nose and pointy ears. Past its sneering lips, you can see metal teeth. It smells strongly of ale. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1538 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Molly the Minotaur! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a minotaur with cinnamon body hair and reflective hooves. She has fiery purple eyes, and spiked pink hair on her head. She has a prim snout and tiny ears. Past her thin lips, you see fanged teeth. Her presence is hypnotic. She smells like human. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 306 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Tiberia the Orc! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a dark green skinned Orc with clawed feet. She has black eyes and long purple hair. She has a hooked nose and pointy ears. Past her thin lips, you can see pointy teeth. She smells strongly of blood. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 1290 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Slaisha the Mummy! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a mummy with bluish flesh held together by moist wrappings. She has piercing eyes, indigo hair, and her nose is scarred. Her mouth is filled with white teeth, and she exhales a misty breath. She is making the environment around her steamy by her presence. She projects an aura of revenge. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 101 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Caisidorhpa the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with ebony skin and intact flesh. She has burning eyes and green hair. Her small nose sits above a mouth that bares glistening fangs. She smells strongly of earth and has a warm breath. She has shiny claws at the end of her hands. She is engulfed in an aura of lust. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 312 gold.'
                              I make the Future.
                              Join me and Flourish.
                              Obvious Mysteries

Comment

• More...

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Dimitra the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with eggshell skin and intact flesh. She has sad eyes and white hair. Her small nose sits above a mouth that bares alabaster fangs. She smells strongly of earth and has a dusty breath. She has long claws at the end of her hands. She is engulfed in an aura of despair. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 494 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Galeea the Vampire! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see vampire with ivory skin and scarred flesh. She has piercing eyes and blue hair. Her thin nose sits above a mouth that bares glistening fangs. She smells strongly of an open grave and has a misty breath. She has hooked claws at the end of her hands. She is engulfed in an aura of despair. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 19 gold.'

You see a small poster made from parchment. On the top is written: 'Wanted: Xiani the Lich! Dead or Alive! There is a crudely drawn picture on the poster; You see a lich held together by clean strips of clothing. Beneath the clothing, she has intact pale flesh. She has piercing eyes, blue hair, and a thin nose. She smells like earth and her breath is misty. She is making the space around her dark by her mere presence. She projects an aura of despair. At the bottom are written the words, 'Reward: 12 gold.'
                                I make the Future.
                                Join me and Flourish.
                                Obvious Mysteries

Comment

Working...
                                X