Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Best Caste Roleplayers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Caste Roleplayers.

Best Caste roleplayers
    Greetings.

I propose a poll for the best Uthgol roleplayers of their caste/race. Those who roleplay their caste and type of it, in the most convincing and interesting manner. Simply post the names of those you think, preferrably of each caste if you can think them up. One note though, do not post your own name :P

For Undead.
    Exodias
    Sarkis

For Humonoids.
    Tree

Chimera
    Galenth

keep in mind, there are more. These are the only ones that came to my mind so far. What do you guys say ?
    I must not lag. Lag is the game-killer. Lag is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my lag. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the lag has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

<Toasty the Gryphon grumbles: [ I had a visual of Lurekus as, like .. a mummified Mr. Clean.. ]>

Not to sound concieted but I think that Blackhand and I are good RP'ers. You should've seen the stooge episode we did. Tarvok and Netze are good for undead. Quetzal, Boghl, and the T6's are all good for chimera. (you have to catch the T6's RP'ing when they don't realize it. )

Comment

Hrm...for undead, I'd go with Bain and Sarkis.

Humanoid, erm, Malice and Barbarosa I guess.

Chimera, lemme see...Galenth, Takhenma, Fierem...and....PAI!

*eyeshift* Gotta go!

-Kia

Comment

JINN!!!
        http://www.crush007.com/love.cgi?id=1127958542pnx
        http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/uthgolsarchives

Comment

*blush*
          you only like me because im the WM version of you...
          You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

WM T6's are good as is Jinn (even though he's just being an ass) Mortikai is good as well. I like Cedextra too...but I don't know if it's role playing or if I just enjoy his character

Undead: Netze and Bain and Lurekus

Humaniod: Rythgen and Blackhand (I'll back ya up Ryth ) Germanic is notable.

Chimera: Galenth and Falicorn of course (heh first typed Galisi since that's what my character always says) Takhenma, I did like the Baby Gryphon pack too when they were together...Toasty, Shiver and those. I will always remember when they latched themselves to Netze's legs. The thought of that still makes me laugh. I'll go the Rythgen way and say that I'd consider myself fairly good at it too. *shrugs*

http://whindanser.tripod.com

Comment

Heh, Rythgen... Lurks said 'most convincing', not funniest

My votes:

Undead:
              -Lurekus, Kiana, Bain, Exodias
              Humanoid:
              -Dvea, Malice, Blackhand, Pishaw
              Chimera:
              -Whindanser, Galenth, Marbella, Takhenma

Comment

Whoa, I'm being voted as one of the best roleplayers of a chimera character. I'm almost speechless

For chimera: Falicorn, Whindanser, Pyra and Arkhanno
                For humanoid: Blackhand and Malice
                For Undead: Too many to list, but Lurekus gets top points for being most convincing.
                For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Comment

Alrighty.

I'm a tad sleepy here so heres a few off the top of my head. Also note, this is based on my character interactions so dont get huffy and puffy if I dont mention you!

Undead:

Exodias: A character I would love to hate. As a humanoid of course. He sure did a good job of terrifying me in earlier days. *eyeshift* "Ah found this bovine in mah lair." still does tickle me.

Humanoid:

Blackhand: A very consistent character. He seems as grounded to his ways as a rock. Very comforting. I havent seen moment of lapse in his character rping. Also, gotta love the cheese.

Chimera:

Dont know many birdies save for random pets in the shrine. This spot needs filling
                  Originally posted by Usuichii
                  Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
                  Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
                  They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
                  Originally posted by kaoslace
                  I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

hmm....

for undead: Lurekus- definitely the most convincing, I'm happy to have gotten the chance to learn from him upon my first arrival in Uthgol (not as Hecate though, mind you)
                    and Exodias- his emotes and his manner of speech made him very convincing. I always enjoyed his emotes because he wasnt afraid to, well, be a walking corpse ( the worm in the nose, and I believe he had an emote involving maggots).

humanoid: blackhand

chimera: aside from petting sphinxes, i dont hang around chimera enough to really notice thier role playing......
                    Originally posted by Rythgen
                    Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

hey hey now! are you too blind to see i'm undead not Chimera
                      <Tweak the Spirit grumbles: You don't make any sense...>
                      <You grumble: sure I do, your mind just isn't logical enough to understand my logical logic logicyness>

Comment

Originally posted by Jinn
                        *shudders*
                        Once again,Id like to point out the fact that you creep the hell outa me Exo...

My vote goes to Exodias...I think Jinn's post speaks for itself.

Comment

WOW...thats the first time i think ive ever been quoted..
                          You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

I'll add Lurekus to the deadie list since Ive had more than enough opportunity to rp with him the past month.

Another character you want to throttle, not because he's irritating, but because he's so good at being a deadie... you just want to claw him to death everytime you hear "Har har har".
                            Originally posted by Usuichii

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
                            Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
                            They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
                            Originally posted by kaoslace
                            I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

No, I'm not blind, even though I do have to wear glasses from time to time. You just RP a better chimera than a undead, with all the cuddling and such. I actually think you should get top ranks for being the best chimera RP'er out there. *snort* Aside from all those ACTUAL chimera who ACTUALLY RP their ACTUAL caste.

Comment

Working...
                              X