Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Fun with numbers part 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with numbers part 2!

[Success: 50, Roll: 826] You slash at an elderly human sage with your strong claws. 1234 points of damage! An elderly human sage whines, "Mommy!" before breathing her last. You infect her with poison, strength 73!

I just liked that.

would have been better if the poison damage was 56
    -Shadow

Comment

Hmm...to doctor the post or to take 100 favors out of venom? Choices, choices.

Comment

Poison courses through a porcine cleric's veins, strength 1324!
        A porcine cleric roars a final time before dying.

so close
        You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

[Success: 483, Roll: 384] Karith the Mummy tries to heal you, but fails.

It reversed! Ooooooooo.

Comment

Poison course through your veins, strength 1234!

Comment

[Success: 646, Roll: 464] You exhale a noxious cloud of poison gas at a tough and chewy looking mercenary. But you only sputter a small fluffy cloud instead.
              You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

Poison courses through a lithe young priest's veins, strength 123!
                A lithe young priest roars a final time before dying.
                <Pandarus thinks aloud: Oh Ereal's blazing jewels, I'm on my way.>

Comment

[Success: 497, Roll: 720] A tasty human druid krushes you with her iron fist! 29 points of damage!
                  poison druid
                  [Success: 497, Roll: 742] A tasty human druid krushes you with her iron fist! 27 points of damage!
                  [Success: 464, Roll: 835] You exhale a noxious cloud of poison gas at a tasty human druid. You choke a tasty human druid with your hideous breath of noxious fumes!
                  [Success: 464, Roll: 793] You exhale a noxious cloud of poison gas at a tasty human druid. You choke a tasty human druid with your hideous breath of noxious fumes!
                  [Success: 497, Roll: 755] A tasty human druid krushes you with her iron fist! 23 points of damage!
                  Poison courses through a tasty human druid's veins, strength 79!
                  A tasty human druid roars a final time before dying.

The total damage the druid delt to me equals the strength of the poison I infected it with.. I was really tired, and was counting his total damage, and saw the last one and was like.. "Hmm.. 79" then The poison hit, and i was like, "wtf?"

Edit: Took out my command inputs, and any misses on either side. Also took out him carapacing himself.

Comment

[Success: 500, Roll: 475] A fledgeling magic user tries to stab you with his stiletto, but misses.
                    Poison courses through a fledgeling magic user's veins, strength 123!
                    A fledgeling magic user roars a final time before dying.
                    poison magic
                    You can't poisonbreath the corpse of a fledgeling magic user.

Comment

[Success: 50, Roll: 277] You stab Naki the Ghost with your iron spike! 69 points of damage!

*coughs*

Kazzar: Why the hell would I mate with a giant parrot with anus breath?
                      <Mentor: Boadecia the Vampire mentors: Gabby is as 1337 as a duck.>
                      Dvea: Honor student of 'How to be evil 101'.
                      Exodias: Miss all of ya (Even Malice)
                      Hecate was here!

Comment

Moments later.

Your supreme heater shield takes 69 points of damage!
                        [Success: 950, Roll: 201] A learned cavalier tries to stab you with his iron spike, but misses.
                        Originally posted by Usuichii
                        Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
                        Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
                        They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
                        Originally posted by kaoslace
                        I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

Minutes later...

Your supreme heater shield takes 69 points of damage!
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 196] A practiced mercenary tries to stab you with his iron spike, but misses.

Fate? Coincidence?

They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.

Comment

Slight improvement.

Your supreme heater shield takes 68 points of damage!
                            [Success: 924, Roll: 621] A druid of Ermal tries to krush you with her iron fist, but misses.

Edit: Note the reversals of the numbers below. The slight increase and a change of mind.

[Success: 950, Roll: 969] A square-jawed barbarian krushes you with his hammer! 274 points of damage!
                            [Success: 950, Roll: 996] A profane deacon stabs you with her stiletto! 247 points of damage!
                            [Success: 950, Roll: 997] A profane deacon stabs you with his stiletto! 210 points of damage!

Comment

Working...
                            X