Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Fun with numbers part 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's funny. You keep finding 666, I keep finding 777. O.o

[Success: 777, Roll: 735] A secular cleric tries to krush you with her iron fist, but misses.
    Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
    "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Comment

• [Success: 50, Roll: 659] You slash at a rogue with a sadistic grin with your strong claws. 101 points of damage! You infect him with the Creeping Crud, strength 10! You infect him with poison, strength 10!
      <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

• Poison courses through a shaman of the gill's veins, strength 999!
        Darkimp Isamaru

Comment

• [Success: 50, Roll: 777] You exhale a noxious cloud of poison gas at a human vandal. You choke a human vandal with your hideous breath of noxious fumes!

*edits*

Poison courses through a swashbuckler private's veins, strength 666!
          A swashbuckler private roars a final time before dying.

Ugly Kills: 10105

Yay, I got more than 10k ugly kills! ^_^

Resources:
          Gold: 690 units
          Iron: 0 units
          Shadow: 0 units
          Mana: 690 units
          Stone: 0 units
          Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 08-12-2004, 04:47 PM.
          Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
          "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Comment

• ** You are the five million, two hundred thousand, six hundred sixty-sixth login to date **
            Millenia, the Vampire This chapter of my new beginning is the tale of death, war, destruction. My teacher in this path was the first beast I ever admired, Millenia… a vampyress beyond compare. If one could admire the skill of the hunt, stalking, punishment, torture, gore and all things associated with utter dismemberment then they would admire her. As I did once. She told me the best way to find your enemy, she battered into me the easiest way to find their weaknesses, she clawed her way into my head and made me hear her voiced instructions everytime I went to reap a human soul. It harangued me when I was weak, it carped at me when I was slow, it ridiculed me when I failed.

Comment

• [Success: 50, Roll: 131] You slash at a skilled enchanter with your strong claws. A skilled enchanter's carapace absorbs 703 points of damage! A skilled enchanter's carapace cracks and crumbles into dust! 703 points of damage!

Comment

• A shadowy superior boulder slams into a clumsy footpad, and a clumsy footpad appears to lose consciousness for a brief moment!
                A clumsy footpad is knocked to the ground!
                A clumsy footpad is stunned.
                A meek mercenary stops leading a clumsy footpad.
                [Success: 50, Roll: 666] You hurl a shadowy superior boulder at a clumsy footpad. A shadowy superior boulder connects with a satisfying *THUNK*. 383 points of damage! A clumsy footpad's lifeless body falls over with a bloody *SPLAT*.
                Marx the Lich
                Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

• [Success: 666, Roll: 666] An ugly, hairy fighter tries to slice you with her hatchet, but misses.

Odd little fighters..
                  What ghouls are really thinking.

Comment

• Social Standing:
                    Influence: 20
                    Infamy: 71
                    Monster Kills: 3
                    Ugly Kills: 666
                    Building Kills: 0
                    Upkeep Costs: 9
                    Marx the Lich
                    Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

• most built

2 Royal the August Vampire 4444

The silent reflection is broken by Royal, as usual, the most opinionated and obnoxious of the group. He tosses his booted feet upon the tables surface, his silvered mask gleaming in the firelight as it turns to face Lividium, “What the hell do you want now?” Typical Royal tactfulness of course. The rest of table grins, laughs or smirks as they deem appropriate.

Comment

• hurl shad at figh
                        A shadowy superior boulder slams into a meek fighter, and a meek fighter appears to lose consciousness for a brief moment!
                        A meek fighter is knocked to the ground!
                        A meek fighter is stunned.
                        [Success: 50, Roll: 830] You hurl a shadowy superior boulder at a meek fighter. A shadowy superior boulder connects with a satisfying *THUNK*. 456 points of damage! A meek fighter whimpers, "My Horoscope didn't say ANYTHING about dying today." before falling silent.
                        Marx the Lich
                        Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

• *stolen from a poster on another thread*

[Success: 50, Roll: 924] Agonni the Goblin warrior slashes you with her painful claws! 1337 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

1337 = Leet
                          A mixed version of profane.
                          Warning: Rythgen is addictive.
                          I Wanna be your Princess
                          Dragostea Din Tei
                          Mambo
                          Titanium Rhapsody

Comment

• *cough* That was ME wh got killed with 1337 damage. And everyone knows that 1337 is leet.
                            Marx the Lich
                            Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

• [Success: 50, Roll: 666] You slash at a nutritious deacon with your strong claws. 274 points of damage! A nutritious deacon's lifeless body falls over with a bloody *SPLAT*.

Comment

• [Success: 399, Roll: 993] You furrow your brow, and bring all your magical energies into focus.

Same spawn I focused for...

[Success: 666, Roll: 737] A profane priest stabs you with his iron spike! 376 points of damage!
                                Darkimp Isamaru

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information