Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Fun with numbers part 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Success: X, Roll: X] You slash at a courageous swashbuckler with your strong claws. 146 points of damage! A courageous swashbuckler mutters, "So dark. Everything's getting so dark..." before gasping his last. You infect him with poison, strength 18!
    You say, "Oops..."
    A pebble occultist begins to move toward Sarquindi the Mummy.
    [Success: X, Roll:X] You slash at a pebble occultist with your strong claws. 146 points of damage! A pebble occultist yells, "Win one for the Gipper!" and then falls over dead. You infect her with poison, strength 18!
    You say, "I did it again."
    Millenia, the Vampire This chapter of my new beginning is the tale of death, war, destruction. My teacher in this path was the first beast I ever admired, Millenia… a vampyress beyond compare. If one could admire the skill of the hunt, stalking, punishment, torture, gore and all things associated with utter dismemberment then they would admire her. As I did once. She told me the best way to find your enemy, she battered into me the easiest way to find their weaknesses, she clawed her way into my head and made me hear her voiced instructions everytime I went to reap a human soul. It harangued me when I was weak, it carped at me when I was slow, it ridiculed me when I failed.

Comment

[Success: 50, Roll: 896] You slash at a clumsy bandit with your strong claws. 124 points of damage! A clumsy bandit inexplicably mumbles, "I'm dead, Jim!" and then dies. You infect her with poison, strength 15!

[Success: 50, Roll: 80] You slash at a meek mercenary with your strong claws. 135 points of damage! A meek mercenary yells out a final, "Monsters suck!" before dying. You infect him with poison, strength 15!

[Success: 50, Roll: 858] You slash at a lay cleric with your strong claws. 146 points of damage! A lay cleric yells, "Win one for the Gipper!" and then falls over dead. You infect him with poison, strength 16!
      Millenia, the Vampire This chapter of my new beginning is the tale of death, war, destruction. My teacher in this path was the first beast I ever admired, Millenia… a vampyress beyond compare. If one could admire the skill of the hunt, stalking, punishment, torture, gore and all things associated with utter dismemberment then they would admire her. As I did once. She told me the best way to find your enemy, she battered into me the easiest way to find their weaknesses, she clawed her way into my head and made me hear her voiced instructions everytime I went to reap a human soul. It harangued me when I was weak, it carped at me when I was slow, it ridiculed me when I failed.

Comment

Poison course through your veins, strength 33!
        Poison courses through a profane monk's veins, strength 333!
        A profane monk roars a final time before dying.
        You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

A clever hoodlum begins to move toward Kazzar the Ogre.
          A clever hoodlum stops next to Kazzar the Ogre.
          A clever hoodlum tries to krush Kazzar the Ogre with her club, but misses.
          You move toward a clever hoodlum.
          You stop next to her.
          Kazzar the Ogre grunts, "mine!"

1076 points of damage! A clever hoodlum whines, "Mommy!" before breathing her last.
          Kazzar the Ogre fires some stones from a humming supreme sling at a clever hoodlum.
          You slash at a clever hoodlum with your strong claws. 1076 points of damage! A clever hoodlum shrieks a feeble, "Aiyeeeee!" as she dies.

Kazzar the Ogre grunts, "oo"
          Originally posted by Usuichii
          Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
          Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
          They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
          Originally posted by kaoslace
          I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

[Success: 50, Roll: 836] You fire some stones from a radiant supreme sling at a torch mage. Some stones connects with a satisfying *THUNK*. 1234 points of damage! A torch mage exclaims, "Curses! Foiled again!" before dying.
            An elderly human sage wields a supreme sling in both hands.
            Originally posted by Usuichii

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
            Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
            They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
            Originally posted by kaoslace
            I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

[Success: 388, Roll: 883] You breathe a gout of flame at a puny cavalier. Your gout of fire hits a puny cavalier with a satisfying sizzle! 197 points of damage!
              Click Magus for luck

Comment

[Success: 50, Roll: 888] You slice a camoflauged brigand with your cutlass! 2003 points of damage! A camoflauged brigand exclaims, "Curses! Foiled again!" before dying.
                Blackhand

Comment

Exodias the Lich directs a thick bolt of chain lightning to the northeast! 1337 points of damage! A meek fighter exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks.
                  [size=1]
                  [font=tahoma
                  Toasty the Undead Gryphon
                  Sarkis the Archaic Mummy mutters to Sarkis the Archaic Mummy, "Insubord'nate wretch. . ."

GameMaster Cyradis responds, "I worry about you, you delusional Gryphon. "
                  [/font]

Comment

3X0d!45 !5 tru1y 1337

Comment

The sad part is that I read it as 'leet' before I read it as the number.

Comment

[Success: 522, Roll: 888] You create a thunderclap, which stuns Onyxfire the Lich. Strength 11!
                        [Success: 522, Roll: 888] Onyxfire the Lich creates a thunderclap, which stuns you!
                        my only award "for being nothing "

Comment

This was just one spawn...

An arrow flies in from the west, whizzing right past you.
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 261] A spiritual friar tries to stab you with his iron spike, but misses.
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 392] A human enchanter tries to slice you with her short sword, but misses.
                          [Success: 50, Roll: 77] You slice a human enchanter with your cutlass! 822 points of damage! A human enchanter shrieks a feeble, "Aiyeeeee!" as she dies.
                          An arrow whizzes into the area from the west, striking you! 157 points of damage!
                          A sou footpad begins to move toward you.
                          A spiritual friar begins to move toward you.
                          A scrawny cleric begins to move toward you.
                          A sou footpad stops next to you.
                          A spiritual friar stops next to you.
                          A scrawny cleric stops next to you.
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 711] A scrawny cleric tries to krush you with his iron fist, but misses.
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 771] A sou footpad tries to stab you with her iron spike, but misses.
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 764] A spiritual friar tries to stab you with his iron spike, but misses.
                          A glistening berserker begins to move toward you.
                          A glistening berserker stops next to you.
                          sli spir
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 369] A glistening berserker tries to krush you with his club, but misses.
                          [Success: 50, Roll: 285] You slice a spiritual friar with your cutlass! 529 points of damage! A spiritual friar stammers, "I see dead people!" and then dies.
                          sli berserker
                          An arrow flies in from the west, whizzing right past you.
                          [Success: 50, Roll: 97] You slice a glistening berserker with your cutlass! 1234 points of damage! A glistening berserker inexplicably mumbles, "I'm dead, Jim!" and then dies.
                          sli foot
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 456] A scrawny cleric tries to krush you with his iron fist, but misses.
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 535] A sou footpad tries to stab you with her iron spike, but misses.
                          [Success: 50, Roll: 737] You slice a sou footpad with your cutlass! 1835 points of damage! A sou footpad screams, "Kiss my grits, Grendel-spawn!" and then dies.
                          sli cler
                          [Success: 50, Roll: 50] You try to slice a scrawny cleric with your cutlass, but miss.
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 537] A scrawny cleric tries to krush you with his iron fist, but misses.
                          sli cler
                          [Success: 950, Roll: 643] A scrawny cleric tries to krush you with his iron fist, but misses.
                          [Success: 50, Roll: 161] You slice a scrawny cleric with your cutlass! 456 points of damage! A scrawny cleric stammers, "I see dead people!" and then dies.
                          Blackhand

Comment

[Success: 333, Roll: 666] You exhale a noxious cloud of poison gas at a scraggly human thief. You choke a scraggly human thief with your hideous breath of noxious fumes!
                            Originally posted by Rythgen
                            Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

[Success: 333, Roll: 3] You breathe a gout of flame at a stringy old sage. But your hot steam misses a stringy old sage and dissipates to the north.
                              and then later
                              [Success: 333, Roll: 455] You breathe a gout of flame at a stringy old sage. Your gout of fire hits a stringy old sage with a satisfying sizzle! 235 points of damage! A stringy old sage sighs, "So much for my +3 sword of monster slaying." before breathing her last.
                              Click Magus for luck

Comment

[Success: 50, Roll: 463] You slash at a porcelain knight with your strong claws. 1337 points of damage! A porcelain knight frowns, "Now you've gone too far!", and falls over dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information