Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Fun with numbers part 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rythgen
    replied
    Fun with numbers on my PSP.

Sorry for the lousy quality, my phone camera doesn't like extreme close-ups. 11/1 at 11:11pm.

Leave a comment:

• Catobelpas
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 845] You hock up a ball of acid and spit it at a soothesayer of the talon! 4000 points of damage! A soothesayer of the talon says, "Mom was right. I should have gone into accounting.", before falling over dead.

Leave a comment:

• Just_that_guy
    replied
    First...

[Success: 308, Roll: 676] You slice a clumsy bandit with your gleaming supreme short sword! 666 points of damage! A clumsy bandit whimpers, "My Horoscope didn't say ANYTHING about dying today." before falling silent.

Then later...

[Success: 244, Roll: 666] You slice a lay sage with your gleaming supreme short sword! 308 points of damage! A lay sage whimpers, "My Horoscope didn't say ANYTHING about dying today." before falling silent.

My conclusion:

My horoscope said my lucky number is the sign of my alignment :P hurray for demon imps!
    Oh and..don't trust your horoscope. They lie.
    Last edited by Just_that_guy; 06-22-2009, 09:41 PM. Reason: >.>

Leave a comment:

• Signgoesgreen
    replied
    Most fellow monster kills

1 Zycer the Cyclops 11111

Leave a comment:

• Artair
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 384] You summon your inner ice and breathe a flood of cold at Catobelpas the Baleful Basilisk. You freeze Catobelpas the Baleful Basilisk with a cool, refreshing breath of ice! 6666 points of damage! Catobelpas the Baleful Basilisk roars a final time before dying.

Leave a comment:

• Fangor
    replied
    Derrrp, I'm slow >.<

Also: Influence: 666

Leave a comment:

• Dvea
    replied
    He said it would hurt. Ironically, he rolled over 950 and hit, but the number was so low, it didn't hurt one bit. >.>

Leave a comment:

• Fangor
    replied
    Dvea, I don't get it >_>

Attributes:
    Agility: 480 Authority: 1337
    Energy: 1935 Strength: 588

Leave a comment:

• Dvea
    replied
    A fighter commandant exclaims, "This'll hurt!"
    [Success: 950, Roll: 979] A fighter commandant slices you with her good hatchet! 180 points of damage!

Leave a comment:

• ryck
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucentius View Post
    Usu wins!

The prize is...

*drumroll*

A math problem!

32-x=42+73-180/263*73(42)

x = 2015.403042
    or
    x = 2015 + 106/263
    or
    x = 529945/263

Leave a comment:

• DrakeWurrum
    replied
    Originally posted by Usuichii View Post
    Bah!!! Darn you, math!
    It's only an Algebra problem. Be glad he ain't giving you anything with derivatives or worse.

Leave a comment:

• Usuichii
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucentius View Post
    Usu wins!

The prize is...

*drumroll*

A math problem!

Bah!!! Darn you, math!

Leave a comment:

• Lucentius
    replied
    Visper the Lich currently has 666 favors and 0 karma points.

Leave a comment:

• Lucentius
    replied
    Originally posted by Usuichii View Post

Usu wins!

The prize is...

*drumroll*

A math problem!

Leave a comment:

• Usuichii
    replied