Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
2 of 2 < >

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Fun with numbers part 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucentius
    replied
    Nobody has been right yet. There was a hint provided. I will provide another, if you wish. It will just take a while for me to come up with a good one.

**EDIT**
    HINT!
    <f10>=55
    <f19>=4181

Leave a comment:

• Tunk_Bodin
    replied
    2 and he stole them from me.

Leave a comment:

• Usuichii
    replied
    It's either 615, or 666

Leave a comment:

• Vesyth
    replied
    . o O 415?

Leave a comment:

• Usuichii
    replied
    535? >.>

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe...

Leave a comment:

• Lucentius
    replied
    Visper the Lich currently has <f15> favors and 0 karma points.

First person to fill in the blank gets a prize!

Disclaimer: Prize may suck. Enter at your own discretion. Contest holders hold no liability for injuries experienced before, during, or after contest dates. Not available in all areas. Void where prohibited. Twas brillig and the slithy toves. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Caveat emptor. Contest holder does not guarentee prize availability.

Leave a comment:

• Lucentius
    replied
    Two for the price of one!

[Success: 50, Roll: 123] You mine into the strong earth, uncovering 888 shadow worth of ore.

Leave a comment:

• Lucentius
    replied
    command 3 to i
    You command 3vi the Skeleton warrior to "i."

The grunt is carrying nothing.
    The grunt has 1234 gold, 0 iron, 0 mana, 0 shadow, and 0 stone.

Leave a comment:

• Artair
    replied
    Infamy: 9999

Leave a comment:

• Lucentius
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 945] You stab a human vandal with your gleaming supreme shiv and your vibrating supreme shiv! 1337 points of damage! A human vandal says, "I have failed thee, my lord." as the light fades from his eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Royal
    replied
    Most Structures Destroyed
    1 Royal the August Vampire 6666

Leave a comment:

• Fangor
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 989] You spew your putrid breath at a tough and chewy looking mercenary. You envelope a tough and chewy looking mercenary, a crooked hoodlum, and a skilled knight with pestilence and death! You infect a tough and chewy looking mercenary with the Creeping Crud, strength 1337! You infect a crooked hoodlum with the Creeping Crud, strength 528! You infect a skilled knight with the Creeping Crud, strength 528!

Leave a comment:

• DrakeWurrum
    replied
    Level: 555

Leave a comment:

• Catobelpas
    replied
    Infamy: 8888

heehee!

Leave a comment:

• Artair
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 932] You exhale a noxious cloud of poison gas at Catobelpas the Baleful Basilisk. You choke Catobelpas the Baleful Basilisk with your hideous breath of noxious fumes! You infect Catobelpas the Baleful Basilisk with poison, strength 11798!

It's amazing what you can do with the help of staff >__>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information