Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Fun with numbers part 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rythgen
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 325] You stab a crystal hunter with your shadowy slim, soft-shelled turtle! 3322 points of damage!
    stab hu
    You are no longer busy.
    stab hu
    That action is still recharging.
    stab hu
    [Success: 50, Roll: 57] You stab a crystal hunter with your shadowy slim, soft-shelled turtle! 3322 points of damage!

Leave a comment:

• Rythgen
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 192] You stab a diamond runemage with your supreme iron spike! 1881 points of damage!
    stab ru
    You are no longer busy.
    stab ru
    That action is still recharging.
    stab ru
    [Success: 50, Roll: 459] You stab a diamond runemage with your supreme iron spike! 1881 points of damage! A diamond runemage's screams of pain end in a dying gurgle.

Leave a comment:

• Rythgen
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 774] You stab an ocean elementalist with your shadowy supreme shiv! 4567 points of damage! An ocean elementalist exclaims, "Doh!" before dying.

[Success: 50, Roll: 804] You stab a peak thamautragist with your shadowy supreme shiv! 4567 points of damage! A peak thamautragist whines, "Stop it, you're making me woozy.", before falling dead.

Within 10 minutes of each other. Whee.

[Success: 50, Roll: 402] You stab a shaman of Orte with your shadowy supreme shiv! 4567 points of damage! A shaman of Orte emits a high pitched, "NI!", before falling over dead.

A few hours later. Maybe I should've made a thread called 4567 instead of 1557.

[Success: 50, Roll: 721] You stab a godly cleric with your shadowy supreme shiv! 4567 points of damage! A godly cleric exclaims, "Doh!" before dying.

...a couple more hours later. *twitch*
    Last edited by Rythgen; 06-10-2006, 01:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Catobelpas
    replied
    Chain Lightning: 1111

Leave a comment:

• Winter
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 117] You mine into the strong earth, uncovering 464 shadow worth of ore.
    inv

<snip>
    You have 0 gold, 0 iron, 0 mana, 4646 shadow, and 0 stone.

Yeah, I really notice things like this almost every time they happen...

Leave a comment:

• Dvea
    replied
    Luck sucks.

[Success: 715, Roll: 999] A human puppeteer stabs you with her quality rapier! 535 points of damage!
    [Success: 50, Roll: 2] You fire a crossbow bolt from a clockwork arbalest at a human puppeteer. You watch in dismay as a crossbow bolt whizzes right past a human puppeteer.
    [Success: 50, Roll: 43] You fire a crossbow bolt from a clockwork arbalest at a human puppeteer. You watch in dismay as a crossbow bolt whizzes right past a human puppeteer.
    [Success: 715, Roll: 955] A human puppeteer stabs you with her quality rapier! 617 points of damage!

Leave a comment:

• Dvea
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 802] You fire a large rock from a supreme hand catapult at a dollar buccaneer. A large rock connects with a satisfying *THUNK*. 6969 points of damage! You hear a sickening *CRUNCH* when a dollar buccaneer's head connects with a rock as he falls to the ground.

Yesh. I am a gutterball.

Leave a comment:

• ColdFire
    replied
    I'm strange and obscure like that...

*baby elephant dance music*

Leave a comment:

• Dvea
    replied
    Uh, you know whats funny?

-I- didnt even realise or know how many posts I've made and someone else posted about it >.<

*twilight zone music*

Leave a comment:

• ColdFire
    replied
    Dvea
    Property of Rythgen

Leave a comment:

• ryck
    replied
    Originally posted by The Burninator
    Most Monsterous Deaths
    9 Toasty the Macabre Gryphon 1984

Hehe that's the year I was born.
    youngin

Leave a comment:

• The Burninator
    replied
    Most Monsterous Deaths
    9 Toasty the Macabre Gryphon 1984

Hehe that's the year I was born.

Leave a comment:

• The Burninator
    replied
    40,000 fp per favor on the dot.

Leave a comment:

• Rythgen
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 618] A bolt of chain lightning streaks in from the north passing through and electrifing a fighter liege, a hoard hoodlum, a hoard brigand and you with a loud *ZZZZZT*! 1337 points of damage!

[Success: 50, Roll: 910] You stab an iron guardian with your shadowy supreme shiv! 4444 points of damage! An iron guardian roars a final time before dying.

Leave a comment:

• Catobelpas
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 423] You release a thick bolt of chain lightning at a skilled mercenary. Contact is made, and you electrify a skilled mercenary! *ZZZZZT*! 1234 points of damage!

teehee o.o

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information