Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Fun with numbers part 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColdFire
    replied
    Yay for reviving old threads!

[Success: 50, Roll: 283] You release a thick bolt of chain lightning at a competent conjurer. Contact is made, and you electrify a competent conjurer! *ZZZZZT*! 1111 points of damage! A competent conjurer yells, "Luke, I am your father!", before hitting the ground with a dull *THUD*.

Leave a comment:

• AdamTG
    replied
    If you needed any more proof that Undead were evil...

Edamas the Specter currently has 0 favors and 666 karma points.

Leave a comment:

• ryck
    replied
    Strength: 1210
    Agility: 1265
    Authority: 2124
    Energy: 2442

Leave a comment:

• Winter
    replied
    *** TRAP 2 ***
    Trap type: Axe pendulum trap
    Trap Creator: Winter the Antarctic Sphinx
    Trap Potency: 416
    Number of deaths caused by this trap: 0
    Charges left: 2147483647
    Number of times trap has been triggered: 1

Funny thing is it's real... Hooray for super traps! >_>;; Maybe I should take em down and start over...

Leave a comment:

• Pila
    replied
    *slaps Salaria's hand* You know better.

Leave a comment:

• Salaria
    replied
    [Success: 220, Roll: 708] You slice a sparkling conjurer with your gleaming supreme short sword! 1337 points of damage! A sparkling conjurer laments, "All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." before breathing her last.

1337 Ha!

Leave a comment:

• ColdFire
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 999] You release a thick bolt of chain lightning at a buccaneer reeking of raw fish. Contact is made, and you electrify a buccaneer reeking of raw fish! *ZZZZZT*! 2805 points of damage!
    [Success: 443, Roll: 999] A buccaneer reeking of raw fish slices you with his shoddy cutlass! 70 points of damage!

Both hits were simultaneous

Leave a comment:

• Inari
    replied
    [Success: 261, Roll: 694] You spew your putrid breath at a well dressed cavalier. You envelope a well dressed cavalier and a sage of Ermal with pestilence and death! You infect a well dressed cavalier with the Creeping Crud, strength 321! You infect a sage of Ermal with the Creeping Crud, strength 123!

Leave a comment:

• Lasombra
    replied
    2957 points of damage! A reverant monk whimpers, "My Horoscope didn't say ANYTHING about dying today." before falling silent. 2975 points of damage! You hear a sickening *CRUNCH* when a human linder's head connects with a rock as he falls to the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Catobelpas
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 961] You release a thick bolt of chain lightning at a hyena laugh ranger. Contact is made, and you electrify a hyena laugh ranger! *ZZZZZT*! 2233 points of damage!

Leave a comment:

• ColdFire
    replied
    "Thunderbrand the Storm Lich's personal record in the arena..."
    "2220 kills during arena matches."
    "222 deaths during arena matches."

10 kills for every 1 death in the arena. I like those odds.

Leave a comment:

• Mazu
    replied
    l pile

You see nothing extraordinary about a pile of loot. It contains 66666 mana, 32526 gold, 19436 iron, 78077 stone, and 35607 shadow.

o.o

Leave a comment:

• Mazu
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 777] You mine into the strong earth, uncovering 291 mana worth of ore.

A few minutes later...

[Success: 50, Roll: 777] You mine into the strong earth, uncovering 291 mana worth of ore.

Leave a comment:

• Zeku
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 440] You exhale a noxious cloud of poison gas at a cinammon cleric. You choke a cinammon cleric with your hideous breath of noxious fumes! You infect a cinammon cleric with poison, strength 1089!

I found it amusing.

Edit: About a minute later -

[Success: 50, Roll: 714] You exhale a noxious cloud of poison gas at a wizard of the sparrow. You choke a wizard of the sparrow, a soft-skinned sage, a Harpy warrior, and a Harpy warrior with your hideous breath of noxious fumes! You infect a wizard of the sparrow with poison, strength 1089! You infect a soft-skinned sage with poison, strength 430! You infect a Harpy warrior with poison, strength 430!

Leave a comment:

• ryck
    replied
    19 Ryck the Sphinx 888

i like my pretty lvl

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information