Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Fun with numbers part 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazu
    replied
    [Success: 477, Roll: 777] You exhale a noxious cloud of poison gas at a winter lion pup. You choke a winter lion pup with your hideous breath of noxious fumes! You infect a winter lion pup with poison, strength 107!

Leave a comment:

• Lasombra
    replied
    Party like it's....

[Success: 50, Roll: 731] You slice a human gille with your wicked bone scythe! 1999 points of damage! A human gille cries out, "I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling monsters!" before dying.

Leave a comment:

• Fangor
    replied
    [Success: 425, Roll: 713] You slice a meek fighter with your supreme cutlass! 123 points of damage!

[Success: 433, Roll: 666] You slice a lay sage with your supreme scythe! 56 points of damage!

Leave a comment:

• Cumulus
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 708] You mine into the strong earth, uncovering 9999 gold worth of ore.

Leave a comment:

• Lasombra
    replied
    [Success: 54, Roll: 336] You slice a wild-haired diviner with your radiant supreme double axe! 2345 points of damage! A wild-haired diviner stutters, "T-t-t-that's all, folks!" and then croaks.

Leave a comment:

• Jinn
    replied
    Monster Kills: 10004

HA!

Leave a comment:

• Mazu
    replied
    Originally posted by Jinn
    Jinn the Rogue Dragon currently has 1111 favors and 13088 karma points.

I hate you and your colored 1's

Leave a comment:

• Jinn
    replied
    Jinn the Rogue Dragon currently has 1111 favors and 13088 karma points.

Leave a comment:

• Kalicia
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 241] You spew your putrid breath at a soot-covered enchanter. You envelope a soot-covered enchanter, a toothless brigand, a slender rogue, and a hirsute runemage with pestilence and death! You infect a soot-covered enchanter with the Creeping Crud, strength 611! You infect a toothless brigand with the Creeping Crud, strength 241! You infect a slender rogue with the Creeping Crud, strength 241! You infect a hirsute runemage with the Creeping Crud, strength 241!

Leave a comment:

• Kalicia
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 198] You spew your putrid breath at a stinking, filthy witch. You envelope a stinking, filthy witch with pestilence and death! You infect a stinking, filthy witch with the Creeping Crud, strength 666!

A Witch..... 666..... *eyeshift*

Leave a comment:

• EoDraco
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 162] You slash at a big muscular barbarian with your strong claws. 1337 points of damage.

[Success: 50, Roll: 480] You slash at a slippery bandit with your strong claws. !666 points of damage
    Last edited by EoDraco; 05-08-2005, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Telvanni Guard
    replied
    Originally posted by Farquaa
    [Success: 50, Roll: 669] You slice a knight liege with your humming supreme scimitar! 15791 points of damage! A knight liege sighs, "Now I'll never get that shrubbery." as she falls limply to the ground. You whirl into a dance of death, striking a hoard buccaneer, a hoard brigand, a prismatic soothesayer, a berserker liege, a fortune thief, a mercenary liege, a prismatic druid, a fighter liege, a bounty hunter liege, a hoard bandit, and a lightning wizard in a flurry of attacks! 5808 points of damage! 3879 points of damage! A hoard brigand mutters, "So dark. Everything's getting so dark..." before gasping her last. 10722 points of damage! A prismatic soothesayer exclaims, "May the fleas of a thousand bugbears infest your nether regions!", before breathing his last. 2715 points of damage! 3854 points of damage! A fortune thief shrieks a feeble, "Aiyeeeee!" as he dies. 7329 points of damage! A mercenary liege says, "I... I see the light... Fluffy is there... I'm coming, Fluffy!", before breathing his last. 9331 points of damage! A prismatic druid sighs, "So much for my +3 sword of monster slaying." before breathing her last. 9501 points of damage! 4659 points of damage! 8517 points of damage! A hoard bandit's lifeless body falls over with a bloody *SPLAT*. 6922 points of damage! A lightning wizard's screams of pain end in a dying gurgle.

Miraculously, some of them lived.
    That's more of a... That's gotta hurt!

Wow... 4 lived.. one took 9501 and lived. *twitches*

Leave a comment:

• Jinn
    replied
    Jinn the Rogue Dragon currently has 666 favors and 11683 karma points.

Im bored.. -_-

Leave a comment:

• Farquaa
    replied
    [Success: 50, Roll: 669] You slice a knight liege with your humming supreme scimitar! 15791 points of damage! A knight liege sighs, "Now I'll never get that shrubbery." as she falls limply to the ground. You whirl into a dance of death, striking a hoard buccaneer, a hoard brigand, a prismatic soothesayer, a berserker liege, a fortune thief, a mercenary liege, a prismatic druid, a fighter liege, a bounty hunter liege, a hoard bandit, and a lightning wizard in a flurry of attacks! 5808 points of damage! 3879 points of damage! A hoard brigand mutters, "So dark. Everything's getting so dark..." before gasping her last. 10722 points of damage! A prismatic soothesayer exclaims, "May the fleas of a thousand bugbears infest your nether regions!", before breathing his last. 2715 points of damage! 3854 points of damage! A fortune thief shrieks a feeble, "Aiyeeeee!" as he dies. 7329 points of damage! A mercenary liege says, "I... I see the light... Fluffy is there... I'm coming, Fluffy!", before breathing his last. 9331 points of damage! A prismatic druid sighs, "So much for my +3 sword of monster slaying." before breathing her last. 9501 points of damage! 4659 points of damage! 8517 points of damage! A hoard bandit's lifeless body falls over with a bloody *SPLAT*. 6922 points of damage! A lightning wizard's screams of pain end in a dying gurgle.

Miraculously, some of them lived.

Leave a comment:

• WalkingDead
    replied
    dise caval
    [Success: 50, Roll: 446] You spew your putrid breath at a prancing cavalier. You envelope a prancing cavalier with pestilence and death! You infect a prancing cavalier with the Creeping Crud, strength 646!

Your ability to use Disease Breath has recharged!
    You are no longer busy.

dise caval
    [Success: 50, Roll: 82] You spew your putrid breath at a prancing cavalier. You envelope a prancing cavalier with pestilence and death! You infect a prancing cavalier with the Creeping Crud, strength 664!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information