Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Character Portraits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Portraits

These are, in my eyes, the closest representation of characters in GR.

Germanic

Dvea

Living Toasty

Rozial

Keyrn

Gabocha (yeah, I know he's not that cool )

Arkhanno

Whindanser

Sarkis

Malice gives me nightmares

Rythgen

Feel free to post your own or comment on these!

Also, if I forgot anyone or you feel you should be added, PM me and yell at me a bit or post yourself.

*mutter* No one ever takes me seriously.

I wonder why...

(Ryth, have to say, I think I see Sarkis as a bit more menacing, but also a bit more old and crotchety. That looks like Casper the Friendly Toilet Paper Roll)
    I'm like a big pointy rock. You can slash at me all day and do nothing, until the rock gets lucky and stabs you.

Ah, yes, by all means, hate my guts. But you're about to become part of them.

Beware the Cookie Jar. . .

Comment

Dvea looks like Dumbo!

But I dig it in a way.
      Originally posted by Usuichii
      Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
      Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
      They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
      Originally posted by kaoslace
      I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

Clan Portraits

Group picture!

Keepers of the Night

The Guardians

The Horde
        Luzige the Lich
        What tier is a Lich, anyway?

Comment

Sorry about that Sarkis...there was a serious picture I was going to use but the link was broken...

To make it up to you, here's this.

It's a siggy I made for you myself. Don't worry, nothing inappropriate...just a good laugh.

Comment

*chuckle* You're forgiven. Have a cookie.

Comment

Hehehehe, I like those. Especially Sarkis.
              I must not lag. Lag is the game-killer. Lag is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my lag. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the lag has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

<Toasty the Gryphon grumbles: [ I had a visual of Lurekus as, like .. a mummified Mr. Clean.. ]>

Comment

Lurekus

Any female mummy

Hecate

Snaerek

A v. cool Phoenix

Female troll

Flea

Guapo

The real Rythgen

Palathir *nod me*

Lastly, Boghl ]

Har...my contribution.
                Marx the Lich
                Rykon the Dwerger

Comment

Mort (eventually, at least)

Maybe I'll find some more later, but right now it's nap-time.

Comment

Mort
                    You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

Thats more of a spectre or haunt then a revenant.

I am a passionate, deeply feeling person. My posts reflect my emotions, my posts reflect the intensity of what I believe.

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."

Comment

But it has the general Mort vibe about it.Hate,insta death,all that good stuff...

=edit=
                        That pic just reminds me of mort at any tier...just like this would be a good representation of my gerneral vibe regardless of tier.
                        That kinda makes sence...I think...
                        You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

*cackles*

Comment

is it me or most of fangors pics are not found ?
                            I must not lag. Lag is the game-killer. Lag is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my lag. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the lag has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

<Toasty the Gryphon grumbles: [ I had a visual of Lurekus as, like .. a mummified Mr. Clean.. ]>

Comment

They're not working; not just you.
                              Defender of OOC posts! F33r teh postacles.

[past]Skailar/Skailark the Gryphon, Psuedo the Wyvern,
                              Gabrielle the Vampire, Sethos the Mummy, Brighteyes the Wyvern, Catobelpas the Barghest[/past]

[present]Toasty the Gryphon, Nefert the Mummy[/present]

Comment

Working...
                              X