Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

GR dreams....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GR dreams....

This here, is to tell the dreams that you had about GR...

I had a dream, last night, about some how getting Cedextra's account name and password. And I got to go around and stomp on everyone. But the thing was.. is I was playing it on the way to school, in a car. If the car got turned off, it turned the game off. It was rather wierd. But being Cedextra for a little while was fun.
    Hanzo Hattori
    Silent Assassin

Thanks to Rythgen for the enhancements!

"In an age of chaos, only the ruthless survive..."

StoryGuide Brecan responds, "You naughty monster you."

wow... they are dreaming about you ced... watch out
    -Shadow

Comment

*chuckles*

It IS Fun!

Now you know what you have to do:

Make a kobold.

Comment

heh, i deleted my hobgoblin last month
        -Shadow

Comment

Last nights odd dream.

I was searching all over for someone,dont remember who.But it wasnt as simple as just looking where I think they would be.I was wandering in the woods,and Id ask an opossum for info.And the halo style orange target symbol would pop up to show where the next opossum was.It went on in a chain leading to whoever it was I was looking for,but I didnt finish the chain.Halfway through I found myself in NY city,in the dead of night during a rainstorm,in a CIA helicopter.My code name was Jinn,go figure ..We were searching for Whindansers covert.We hovered over an open manhole and repeled down into the maze like sewers.When the whole team got down there and we were making plans,one of the new throwing knifes wizzed through the air and cought me right in the eye.I pulled out the knife,and when I did my iris poped out like a cork.(it looked neat,just a black void in the middle of my eye).As we searched the sewers for the entrance my point of view changed,instead of seeing what a typical sewer passage was,It was like looking at GRs map.And all the passages looked like a chimera built tunnel.After a bit of searching we found the covert,and it was filled with mostly gold,mana,and a handfull of items.For my efforts I got to keep any item I found there.I chose a supreme tiny leather necklace,just like the one I wear ingame.
          You can't stand my Gouf.

Comment

Last night, I dreamed I was Alecto (my scarab, and for those of you that have never dreamed from the point of view of a robotic bug- it's fun!) and I was flying around this mountain thingy in pitch darkness trying to find this trail thing that Blackhand found. At some point I came across another monster and I found out that I had to apparantly hold down two keys or a key and a mouse button in order to keep flying (because whenever I tried to emote I'd end up landing. This was the only part of the dream where I was a player rather then the bug itself.) Then I dug my way into a spot at the base of the mountain thing and found this wierd abandoned, underground construction thing that Asmod had apparently discovered and claimed. There was a table covered in pieces of metal and junk and next to it was this machine that I guess was some sort of high powered magnet and Asmod was like "Alright, I need you to go clear off the table with that machine" "Um.....I dont think that's a very good idea, I mean, it looks kinda old and not that stable....." "Nonsense!" and then he turned the machine on himself. Well, it got the job done.....but then the machine started going on the fritz and he only managed to turn it off by unplugging it.......and then the wall jack caught on fire. That's when I woke up.
            Originally posted by Rythgen
            Fiendy could witstomp you into oblivion.

<Vyshka the Wyvern grumbles: {Hecate wins the internet. Forever.}>

Comment

Dreamed about a GR/ Ultima Online mix type game. I was running around trying to untrap a treasure chest when Rythgen popped out of hiding and killed me. Proceeded with the looting and ran off with my pet (I think it was a horse, but it was mean! Kept biting him.) while I chased after. I was a lot slower, so no luck there. I was so mad when I woke up!
              ~In this world there are predators and there are prey; only the former survive.~

Lividium the Mummy moans to you, "I am so boiling you after this fane"
              Zeku: Sheesh, stupid me trying to role play in an rpg.
              A knight margrave exclaims to you, "I've caught you red-feathered!"

Comment

Then I dug my way into a spot at the base of the mountain thing and found this wierd abandoned, underground construction thing that Asmod had apparently discovered and claimed. There was a table covered in pieces of metal and junk and next to it was this machine that I guess was some sort of high powered magnet and Asmod was like "Alright, I need you to go clear off the table with that machine" "Um.....I dont think that's a very good idea, I mean, it looks kinda old and not that stable....." "Nonsense!" and then he turned the machine on himself. Well, it got the job done.....but then the machine started going on the fritz and he only managed to turn it off by unplugging it.......and then the wall jack caught on fire.
                ROFLMAO

The sad thing is, i can actually see me doing that in game.

They're laughing at you behind your back.
                They all want to see you die a horrible death.
                They want you to put your pants back on.
                You squint.

Comment

Well...

It started like a normal GR day for Shadar. Shadar was flirting with Toasty and Toasty was all over him. We were talking about how funny it was, when Norin (yes, Norin) came up with the idea that Shadar and Toasty should do a drinking contest. Well, Toasty and myself, as players, called jokingly decided that for every 10 drinks our characters did, we each would take a drink ourselves.
                  The GM's seemed to like the idea because we got teleported into a room with no exit and a LOT of wineskins. The point of view all this time was my own, but then it seemed to skip ahead a few hours. Toasty was dancing, and Shadar was on the floor passing out (I could read it and still see myself)
                  I then (after drinking 10 bottle of vodka, or at least, 10 empty bottles near the computer) I walked to my bedroom and passed out.
                  I woke up later, and their was Toasty's player (only know that because as she woke, she was wearing a sign {wooden, black letters} that said Toasty. O yes, and the last 't' was upside down. Blackhand came into the room (only know that cause the man's hand was burnt!) and said we were married last time.
                  I screamed, woke up. Toasty was still their, she stabbed me in the eye with a dagger, I then woke up again.

Thoughts...?
                  Vote GR
                  Vote GR
                  Originally posted by A Dwarf Engineer
                  Crossbows were good and fine, but nowadays, a gun is better - and if a gun is good, then an automated self-aiming gyro-mounted gun turret with a cyclic grenade feeder and napalm cannister is even better yet!

Comment

You guys play GR a little too much. Especially you Shadar...O.o
                    Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
                    "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Comment

Originally posted by Redric
                      Well...

It started like a normal GR day for Shadar. Shadar was flirting with Toasty and Toasty was all over him. We were talking about how funny it was, when Norin (yes, Norin) came up with the idea that Shadar and Toasty should do a drinking contest. Well, Toasty and myself, as players, called jokingly decided that for every 10 drinks our characters did, we each would take a drink ourselves.
                      The GM's seemed to like the idea because we got teleported into a room with no exit and a LOT of wineskins. The point of view all this time was my own, but then it seemed to skip ahead a few hours. Toasty was dancing, and Shadar was on the floor passing out (I could read it and still see myself)
                      I then (after drinking 10 bottle of vodka, or at least, 10 empty bottles near the computer) I walked to my bedroom and passed out.
                      I woke up later, and their was Toasty's player (only know that because as she woke, she was wearing a sign {wooden, black letters} that said Toasty. O yes, and the last 't' was upside down. Blackhand came into the room (only know that cause the man's hand was burnt!) and said we were married last time.
                      I screamed, woke up. Toasty was still their, she stabbed me in the eye with a dagger, I then woke up again.

Thoughts...?
                      <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

Heh I took your sig as your response.

Comment

Relax, Toasty. You're just the girl of Shadar's dreams.
                          Before you is a wraithlike gryphon, the air around him shimmering with bright flares of magic. The scent of gold and alchemy ingrediants permeates from him. Gunk and sap resides within his fur, resulting from a lack of grooming. Occasional scars and ample scabs are the only break from his black, unkept hide. His infested claws are covered in a grey creep that maggots writhe about in. At the end of his elongated tail is a bulk of deformed bone with spikes emerging from it. A layer of creep also covers this deformity. Sharply contrasting the rest of his body are his trimmed wings, carefully preened to be presentable. Upon the ends of these sinewy wings reside a circle of white feathers. Green eyes reside above his straight beak.

Comment

Working...
                          X