Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Person Above You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Person Above You

Post something about the person above you.

^Nobody at all. *eyeshift*

I have a feeling somebody is going to try and insult me again. *dons his insult-proof armor*
    Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
    "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

^^Useless post^^
    Morph - Ebonfyre - Cumulus - Constantly Rebuilt Slot

Retired = Lividium, Stomp, T5 Ebonfyre (stupid me), Equine, Binky, Voyager (human)

Comment

An anagram of his forum name is knit on bud.

Lividium should take up knitting, obviously! Knit on, bud.

Comment

^^ Has an awesome siggy pic *eyeshift* ^^
        Darkimp Isamaru

Comment

^Has the best sig in the forums. *eyeshift* Mostly because he can keep it when Rythgen couldn't keep his.

Ack, you stole mine! >_<

^Seraphim will make dragon.

-----------------

Comment

^^Maybe should have specified some sort of topic or theme for the thread. Like 'something nice' or 'something interesting' or 'something you'd like changed about the person', etc.^^
            Blackhand

Comment

^^Needs to take things less seriously.

Just post things you know about the person...or an opinion about the person...perhaps an insult...this sort of thread is used in a lot of forums.

-----------------

Comment

^^ Was pwned by Coldfire on the IC forums.
                Darkimp Isamaru

Comment

^Knows too much...V_V

-----------------

Comment

^^Needs to let other people say something about somebody other than DrakeWurrum^^
                    Blackhand

Comment

^^
                      Needs to stop complaining and stop fixing things that arent broken.
                      I am a passionate, deeply feeling person. My posts reflect my emotions, my posts reflect the intensity of what I believe.

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."

Comment

^^
                        Is just an english soccer mom... (Get it!? He's a MUMMY!)

(and if you're going to post, you might as well not post about my obivous bad jokes)
                        Before you is a wraithlike gryphon, the air around him shimmering with bright flares of magic. The scent of gold and alchemy ingrediants permeates from him. Gunk and sap resides within his fur, resulting from a lack of grooming. Occasional scars and ample scabs are the only break from his black, unkept hide. His infested claws are covered in a grey creep that maggots writhe about in. At the end of his elongated tail is a bulk of deformed bone with spikes emerging from it. A layer of creep also covers this deformity. Sharply contrasting the rest of his body are his trimmed wings, carefully preened to be presentable. Upon the ends of these sinewy wings reside a circle of white feathers. Green eyes reside above his straight beak.

Comment

^^Is just like every other social chimera mage now, after finally breaking down and accepting the fact Crud, Venom, T&N and Haste just don't work without some sort of bonus. ^_^

edit: I'm just yanking your Chain Norin, no offense meant.
                          Darkimp Isamaru

Comment

needs work on his leader more

~eyeshift~
                            -Shadow

Comment

^^
                              Needs to stick to a character.

Comment

Working...
                              X