Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Battle!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle!!!!

Okay, I know not many of you know my character, But for those that do know Vayr, I will be leaving very soon and for a long time. I am heading to Afganistan to fight off the terrorists that oppose the elections. This will be my second combat tour, and hopefully the last. I just wanted to let those that care know. I should return within 6 months or so. My grattitude goes out to all those who support the men and women that fight for our country, and to stop the tyranny in other countrys that connot defend themselves. Thank you for supporting us. I will see you all again soon enough. Take care, and god speed. * feels the grendel withdrals kicking in* * tiwtches*
    " Evil thinks not to beguile us by unveiling the terrible truth of it's festering intent, but comes, instead, dissguised in the diaphanous robes of virtue, whispering sweet-sounding lies intended to seduce us into the dark bed of our eternal graves"

Hooray for the good guys. Glad someone in the world is taking charge, and helping millions stay free.

Read a while back in time magazine, that over 10 million in afghanistan registered to vote when the registrations were opened, and terrorists hijacked a bus, and killed everyone on it that had a registration card.

Everyone thought that the country would be paralyzed with fear about registering for this new thing called democracy and choosing freedom over fear.

In the week that followed, seven million more flooded the registration offices to sign up, sick of the fear controlling them.

Im proud of you guys, avoid the paintballs with all you are
    (inside "joke" about war being like paintball, but reality sets in later.)

Take care man.
    I am a passionate, deeply feeling person. My posts reflect my emotions, my posts reflect the intensity of what I believe.

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."

Comment

See you, dude. Take care.
      <Zetsu the Vampire grumbles: [ GR's like meth... you try it once and for the next 10 years you're still hooked to it no matter how bad it gets ]>

Comment

Take care, fight the good fight we are all proud of our soldiers.

Comment

The rationale always changes but the fights stay the same...
          ...do come back in one piece.
          For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Comment

Be safe, and give em hell Besides your good at that. And give the wife my reguards, I know this is hard for her as well. Take care of yourself, and for god's sake be careful. You will be missed by the ones who knew you best. ;_;

Comment

If you're gonna fight, at least don't die. Die for something that's worth a life.
              Current Monster: Nadriel the Hydra

-----------------
              "It's easy to criticize someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk."

Comment

Thank You for all your support. And yes, Arcinite, I will remember those who truly know me. I should be heading out in a couple of days. I just wanted you all to know that your support really means a lot to me. * smiles and waves goodby * I will be back befor you know it.
                " Evil thinks not to beguile us by unveiling the terrible truth of it's festering intent, but comes, instead, dissguised in the diaphanous robes of virtue, whispering sweet-sounding lies intended to seduce us into the dark bed of our eternal graves"

Comment

God bless you man. Stay safe. I support you and appreciate you 100%

Comment

May the gods and goddesses be by your side the whole way through, take good care and we will see you when you get back.

~ Nala the Lich ~
                    We see that which is there, that which I can show you, is entirely something else.

Comment

Working...
                    X