Announcement

Collapse

Grendel's Revenge Free Accounts

On December 15th of 2012, Grendel's Revenge enabled free accounts for play. This announcement is following in the suit of TEC's own free account announcement, serving as a reminder to any new or returning players that are browsing the forums.

For all the details about what free accounts are, look no further than here: http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=95655

In order to log into GR for free, simply visit this page to sign into your Skotos account (ignoring any subscription notices it may give): https://www.skotos.net/user/login.php

Then click the following link for Zealotry/Firefox: zealotry:@GrendelsRevenge.skotos.net...login/Zealotry

Or this link for Alice/Internet Explorer: http://grendelsrevenge.skotos.net/mo...in/alice.shtml

Problems? Questions? You can email the GR staff group at grendel.staff@gmail.com
See more
See less

Kudos(Hijacking/stealing from TeC)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos(Hijacking/stealing from TeC)

Just gonna toss this forum together to keep our small playerbase together as a whole. Everytime you have fun rp or such, throw a Kudos their way here.

Itus and Sabine-Most active leaders, even if you both do stuff to annoy me, It's good to have you guys playing, so dont leave on us
    Usu- You're always IC, Sometimes you're too, IC, but yeah, Keep it up
    Smarmy- You're the only character that can annoy me while being funny, Other than Lania but shes been gone awhile
    Jeramun- It's nice to have a noob asking questions and trying to learn the game Keep it up.

This isn't how this forum is meant to be, but im just trying to start it out, just toss in kudos for staff or players for awesome rp or events

Pence- I forgot you, that Grunt game seems interesting as (BLANK BLANK BLANK) <-Totally censored. , I didn't get to enter, But I hope it gets going, So thanks for trying to come up with something fun

What Artair said.

Also, thanks Artair for being your unchanging, reliably grumpy self. And thank you also for helping the noobs with all that technical stuff I so hate. (Girls just wanna have fun! )

Vorico: it's always good hunting when you're around (except for now when Smarmy is weak from transforming).

Pence: Glad you have stuck around with us. I know, it's a monster of a job, but I, for one, really appreciate you being here. I am curious to see how the Game of Grunts will work out. It sounds so tempting!

Yeah, yeah. I've not mentioned a whole fistful of ya'll. You know I appreciate all the players!
    SMARMY the GIANT

Comment

Itus - Thank you again for being such an active and actively recruiting leader. You're doing a lot of good.
      -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Working...
      X