In Development: a new Skotos client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhilippeCP
    What's the deal with the Flash client randomly changing fonts? I know I'm not alone on this.
    Is there a way to fix it once it's happened? I mean... you may as well refresh because it's the flash client. Even so... it sucks.

PCP.
    just go to file, preferences and change your font size back.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippeCP
      Negative. That changes the font size. My font actually changes. There is no option to change the font in the Flash client.
      I have this issue as well. Sometimes it even bugs out and starts adding inventory bullet circles next to every line it prints.
      "Bulimia makes me vomit."

"I like my coffee like I like my women, ground up and in the freezer."

Wombat responds from afar, "Consider them thwapped."

Comment

As minor as it is, I'm most excited for the option to have a black background with white text.
        I can't wait to try it out. Thanks Wyrhtan!

Comment

Originally posted by ThaJuggla View Post
          I have this issue as well. Sometimes it even bugs out and starts adding inventory bullet circles next to every line it prints.
          Indeed, same here.
          Originally posted by Mast3rmind
          Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
          Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
          Ravenlark pats you.
          Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

Working...
          X