June Promotions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Promotions

What's up with the June promotion this month?! I finally have a job so I am going to get a premium account so I can get on this promotion but I'm anxious to find out what it is!!

Lately they've been posting them about mid-month

Comment

Has anyone actually noticed the June Promotion kick in? I and several other people have not noticed a 25% increase.

Comment

I haven't either, still showing the same in @rps screen - though it could be hidden from that screen and I haven't been actually counting my total between hours

Comment

Mine seems to be working... 25% increase of 0 .. still -1300rps...heh.
          TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
          Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
          Originally posted by Bucaria
          The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Upon digging into this, it seems there were 3 different methods dealing with figuring up how many RPs a player should be earning per hour. I've consolidated these into 1, which should make things much less complex on our end and help keep the numbers you see with the @RPS command match up with what you are really earning.
            Game Master Sceadu

Comment

your consolidation has removed any trace of bonus points role-point accumulation bonus... while I am a free account and not earning any anyway, I do have more than a +0 rpab. Please fix this.

Comment

I was under the impression with a free account you earn 0 regardless of bonus points

Edit: ah I think I See what you mean, you're saying your CRPAR is showing 0, but somehow the RPAB is showing a positive value (which is assumed to be factored into the CRPAR)?

Comment

no, what I'm saying is I have enough bonus points to have a positive RPAB, but it didn't add onto my CRPAR... since I was a freebie, but I had some... now with Sceadu's change to that system, my RPAB went to 0.

Comment

ah, but before the change, I was seeing how many bonus rps I was getting, as a freebie, it just didn't make a difference, as my CPRAR was still 0... when I pay it shows the total, as accurate, the bonus line isn't really part of how much you currently get.

Comment

No promotion this month so far

Comment

Half Price NPC's would be fun. Or each NPC has a unique special item when purchased

Urchin - a toy catapult
                        Trader - a set of copper steelyard scales
                        Prostitue - Sheer Pink Cotton Subligar for Female, Sheer Black Cotton Loincloth for Males
                        Sailor - a massive polished tin mug
                        Thug - A pitted throwing knife (good)
                        Brute - A bloody dursc club peppered with rusty nails (great)
                        Swamp Bandit - Some alligator skin leggings
                        Gladiator - a bronze studded leather waistguard painted with wild animals
                        Forest Bandit - an old bronze-tipped spear with a filthy tassle (great)
                        Swamp Raider - Some Alligator skin armor
                        Rogue - A well-crafted bronze buckler painted with a red skull (superior)
                        Bandit Archer - A sanded brightash shortbow with bone knocks (superior)
                        Cineran Axeman - A heavy bronze axe with a red leather grip (superior)
                        Cineran Spearman - A painted red pilum (superior)
                        Cineran Lieutenant - A polished iron dagger etched with the symbol of Cinera (great)
                        Cineran Staver - A bronze-capped staff with red leather grips (superior)
                        Black Hand Recruit - a pair of black hand wraps (superior) (Only black hands I know of are pankrationers, don't know what BH "Recruits" wield)
                        New NPC Suggestion: Aziri Barbarian - a two-handed axe with wide bone blades (sharpened bear hip bones affixed to a wooden shaft) (superior)
                        New NPC Suggestion: Cineran Mercenary - a bloody scale whip with a polished ivory handle (superior)

Comment

I like these ideas. I used to purchase NPCs all the time, but often you'd get a crappy character in the middle of nowhere and couldn't find anyone to interact with.

I'd like to see an option where you maybe pay a little more and the NPC can take up a character slot until it is killed off.

Originally posted by Ilkilyn View Post
                          Half Price NPC's would be fun. Or each NPC has a unique special item when purchased

Urchin - a toy catapult
                          Trader - a set of copper steelyard scales
                          Prostitue - Sheer Pink Cotton Subligar for Female, Sheer Black Cotton Loincloth for Males
                          Sailor - a massive polished tin mug
                          Thug - A pitted throwing knife (good)
                          Brute - A bloody dursc club peppered with rusty nails (great)
                          Swamp Bandit - Some alligator skin leggings
                          Gladiator - a bronze studded leather waistguard painted with wild animals
                          Forest Bandit - an old bronze-tipped spear with a filthy tassle (great)
                          Swamp Raider - Some Alligator skin armor
                          Rogue - A well-crafted bronze buckler painted with a red skull (superior)
                          Bandit Archer - A sanded brightash shortbow with bone knocks (superior)
                          Cineran Axeman - A heavy bronze axe with a red leather grip (superior)
                          Cineran Spearman - A painted red pilum (superior)
                          Cineran Lieutenant - A polished iron dagger etched with the symbol of Cinera (great)
                          Cineran Staver - A bronze-capped staff with red leather grips (superior)
                          Black Hand Recruit - a pair of black hand wraps (superior) (Only black hands I know of are pankrationers, don't know what BH "Recruits" wield)
                          New NPC Suggestion: Aziri Barbarian - a two-handed axe with wide bone blades (sharpened bear hip bones affixed to a wooden shaft) (superior)
                          New NPC Suggestion: Cineran Mercenary - a bloody scale whip with a polished ivory handle (superior)
                          <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
                          Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

Originally posted by Kjel View Post

I'd like to see an option where you maybe pay a little more and the NPC can take up a character slot until it is killed off.

Currently purchasing an NPC does work this way, the character is permanent in a slot in your playlist. You can't gain SP though and are permanently a "bad guy" if you're one of the bad guy NPC's
                            There is another option, where you pay to get a completely random NPC for a much cheaper price, and it's gone once you log off or it dies. This is supposed to always put you into an already existing NPC which has interacted with a player recently, but out of the 5 times I used this button, I got a treehouse brigand 4 times and NOONE was at the treehouse, so I think it was bugged. Reported it but no response.

Also noticed on the last one I played that by default he was fighting "half seriously". Switched to all out and fought PC's much better. Perhaps an intentional feature to allow PC controlled NPC's to be better than the normal ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Iosaerius
                              Any plan for a promotion for July?

I sure hope so, if not I guess I wont renew my sub this month! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X