September Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Promotion

Is there going to be a September promotion?
    No time for this - there are artifacts to find!

It always starts in the middle of the month.
    Originally Posted by Herdias86
    [Success: 5, Roll: 58] You step forward, grasping your retalq axe in one hand tightly and lifting it above your head, before striking downwards in a powerful blow aimed at a gladiator! Critical Hit! Thrust to the face leaves a gladiator bleeding profusely from the cheek!
    Originally posted by ArchMagi
    your chopping motion turned into a straight thrust, cool trick that.
    Troll Fail level OVER 9000!

Originally posted by glenh
    True, and i guess it could kill my character if i argue too much with you.
    Sooooo much win!

Comment

Originally posted by lykatos View Post
      It always starts in the middle of the month.
      From Sceadu and Tale:
      08-04-2016, 10:59 AM
      For the month of August, the StoryPoint to RolePoint conversion rate will be upped by 50%. Enjoy!
      06-05-2016, 11:44 AM
      For the remainder of June the RP rate per hour will be increased by 25% for paid accounts. Have fun in there!
      05-06-2016, 12:45 PM
      For the remainder of May, the cost to purchase skill slots for your character will be 50% off. Thank you for playing!
      03-01-2016, 04:45 PM
      March Madness

For the month of March the RP cost for attribute increases will be %25 off!
      01-01-2016, 09:41 AM
      The new year is here and it's time to celebrate! For the month of January we will be selling Veteran Character packages at %50 off. We, the staff, would like to wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2016!
      12-05-2015, 12:27 PM
      Tis the season...to roll alts! 1k rps off extra character slot purchases for the rest of the month! That means only 2k for Premium or 4k for Basic for the rest of the month to get that extra character slot for that alt you've been meaning to roll, but haven't had room for! Happy Holidays!
      10-02-2015, 12:26 PM
      October 2015 "Who's Who" Promo!

50% off Role-Point cost & 50% off IG monetary costs for Custom Item "Covers" (Hooded Cloaks, Masks, Face-plated Helmets, etc) for Paid Subscribers!

Put in your @request today!
      07-01-2015, 01:52 PM
      During the month of July, Veteran Character packages will be half price. Get them while you can!
      05-06-2015, 01:18 PM
      A "Mother" of a Promo!

Custom items Are broken into two categories - One includes armor/weapons/face covers. These are items that give a mechanical advantage to a character IG. The second category is for items that are purely for RP purposes and give no mechanical advantages.

11-01-2014, 01:32 PM
      November Fall Back Promotion

20% off cost for purchasing additional character slots for Paid Subscribers!

20% off cost for Changing Character Order on your Playlist for Paid Subscribers!

20% off cost for changing skill slot order on a character for Paid Subscribers!

Comment

Usually it starts at the beginning of the month, though a few months it has started later.

Comment

I think Lykatos was leveraging hyperbole/cynicism

Comment

Nah, I was just wrong, should have just said often. No big deal.
            Originally Posted by Herdias86
            [Success: 5, Roll: 58] You step forward, grasping your retalq axe in one hand tightly and lifting it above your head, before striking downwards in a powerful blow aimed at a gladiator! Critical Hit! Thrust to the face leaves a gladiator bleeding profusely from the cheek!
            Originally posted by ArchMagi
            your chopping motion turned into a straight thrust, cool trick that.
            Troll Fail level OVER 9000!

Originally posted by glenh
            True, and i guess it could kill my character if i argue too much with you.
            Sooooo much win!

Comment

yeah Ios took that too far lol
              Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

Yeah, Staff lately does promotions when we ask.

Comment

Well we got one for October!

Now can we make hoods and masks less useless? Bring back the think-net for them and get rid of the "cock-auto-block" by crowd NPC?
                  TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
                  Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
                  Originally posted by Bucaria
                  The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Re: proposal for Think to reflect <A man in a scurry faceplate thinks aloud: Boo.>, seconded. Otherwise, covers for the purpose of anonymity are really, really boring and lonely, and boring, and lonely, and limiting.

Comment

Relax the rules on hoods/covers outside of the city.
                      Get rid of the stupid heat seeking crowd constables.

Bring some intrigue and mystery back to the game.

Comment

would love for sneaking/signpost to highly reduce the chance of getting stopped by crowd NPC's - as well as the anonymity trait. Don't know if this is already true, but also chances to get stopped at night should be much lower in general for everyone.

Comment

are the promo's restricted to one per account still? i remember a few months ago it was allowed one per character.

Comment

Can we get a promotion in February and please not discounted weddings

Comment

This is going to be yyuge, the promotion for Feb trumps any other promotion, it is the greatest promotion. We will make herbalism great again. It will be so great, and so beautiful, you'll love it. I know promotions better than anyone, I am a promotion, and this is a great promotion.
                              Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

Comment

Working...
                              X