February Promotion???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February Promotion???

It must be good if they're still hiding it from us.
    <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
    Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Originally posted by Kjel View Post
    It must be good if they're still hiding it from us.
    Yeah, I totally didn't renew my premium either because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenerai View Post

Yeah, I totally didn't renew my premium either because of it.
      I actually paid for a month, what a waste.
      TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
      Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
      Originally posted by Bucaria
      The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeand View Post

I actually paid for a month, what a waste.
        Given the years of comments about how long it takes to get RPs, how expensive it is to buy story points, and the ridiculously high cost of perks, I only pay when there is a good promotion.
        <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

Comment

Coming February 2018

Comment

This is getting exciting, we might not find out what the Feb promotion was until March.
            Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

Comment

Originally posted by Red431 View Post
              This is getting exciting, we might not find out what the Feb promotion was until March.
              Just wait until they approve my application for GM. Promotions for everyone!

Kjel responds from afar: I have no idea why your character is only wearing pink socks and has a tattoo that says 'I fought the Kjel and the Kjel won'.

Comment

Working...
              X