February Promotion???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February Promotion???

It must be good if they're still hiding it from us.
    <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
    Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Originally posted by Kjel View Post
    It must be good if they're still hiding it from us.
    Yeah, I totally didn't renew my premium either because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenerai View Post

Yeah, I totally didn't renew my premium either because of it.
      I actually paid for a month, what a waste.
      TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
      Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
      Originally posted by Bucaria
      The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeand View Post

I actually paid for a month, what a waste.
        Given the years of comments about how long it takes to get RPs, how expensive it is to buy story points, and the ridiculously high cost of perks, I only pay when there is a good promotion.
        <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

Comment

Coming February 2018

Comment

This is getting exciting, we might not find out what the Feb promotion was until March.
            Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

Comment

Originally posted by Red431 View Post
              This is getting exciting, we might not find out what the Feb promotion was until March.
              Just wait until they approve my application for GM. Promotions for everyone!

Kjel responds from afar: I have no idea why your character is only wearing pink socks and has a tattoo that says 'I fought the Kjel and the Kjel won'.

Comment

Maybe it's time to start a March thread?

Comment

Maybe the auction on Tuesday is the promotion.

Comment

Apparently not.

Comment

As part of March Madness promotion, everyone is temporarily affected by the plague, and the berserker trait. You're welcome.

-- Ovid

Comment

No save mayhem month.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantraste View Post
                          No save mayhem month.
                          One of my favorite TEC memories was the no save days. Tons of armor and weapons lying around and you were able to come back after a certain amount of time. Was fun to break in to every inn room and see the hoard of crap just sitting there from people that never log in.

Comment

I think it was Japes, years ago, who said that NSD were taken away from us because people were doing things they otherwise wouldn't do, and using information gained from such activities to benefit themselves after the NSD.

I think what would be really fun is a day when the 'spawn as npc' option is free.

-- Ovid

Comment

Originally posted by Red431 View Post
                              I think what would be really fun is a day when the 'spawn as npc' option is free.
                              I did something like this. A few people got put in a coma and cried like big babies. It was worth racking up almost -2000rps.....Spawn docks fighter, walk to the baths, coma afk babies. lol so worth it, so abusive...I guess.

Most everyone seemed to enjoy it:
                              http://forum.skotos.net/forum/our-ga...acks-yesterday
                              TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
                              Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
                              Originally posted by Bucaria
                              The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Working...
                              X