No announcement yet.

February Promotion???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we're a third the way through March... seriously....what is with the no promotions?
    <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
    Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

Perhaps they don't want our money anymore.
      Its like being 'regular' vs having Diarrhea... One has more output, but its alot... messier and worse and kinda scary if you are not toilet adjacent when the rumbles start...

Comment

Someone should go to Sceadu's house and check on him. Make sure he's okay.

Comment

He's answering @reports.

Comment

@report

P

Why are we not allowed nice things?

Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

Comment

Should recommend some ideas for a Promotion next month since this month about half over already. I suggest skill slots 1/2 price!
              I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
              Steven Hawkings

Comment

Double min gains sp

Comment

• An event that moves the story of TEC like at all.
                  • An event that picks up any sort of left over story arc.
                  • A new client.
                  • Any sort of whatsoever transparency
                  • That combat thing in the welcome room? Beta something? Whatever that thing is. I want it. That sounds amazing.
                  • Fast-travel to Franlius just to see what it's like.
                  • Any suggestion that Lantraste has ever put forward

Comment

I suggest fixing the Story Point to attribute increase direct conversion rate. 1000 RP buys you 10 increases, 50 Story Points buys either 200 RP or 1 attribute increase point. Why is it twice as expensive to convert SP to Attribute, than it is to convert SP to RP to attribute?

After this, fix how expensive SP are to purchase outright. It's idiotic. I say this after I bought some last promotion month to fill out my need to make use of the promotion.
                    Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

Comment

Originally posted by Red431 View Post
                      Why is it twice as expensive to convert SP to Attribute, than it is to convert SP to RP to attribute?
                      250 story points = enough RPs for 10 potential increases
                      250 story points = 5 actual, instant increases, without the need to run the courses. That's the reason for the cost difference, I would guess.
                      Top Mud Sites - http://bit.ly/VoteTEC
                      Mud Connector - http://bit.ly/TECMudCon
                      Vote daily!

Comment

The April promotion is right around the corner....I can feel it!
                        <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

Comment

WTB Domus. Inbox me offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Syden View Post
                            WTB Domus. Inbox me offers.
                            I was excited to see the promotional offer. Then I read it. Seriously? Domus expansion?

Comment

May Promotion?

Comment

Half off the RP cost to post an event for the month of May

Comment

Working...
                                X