Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System Commencing backup. (This may take a few minutes.)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Commencing backup. (This may take a few minutes.)

It's pretty sad when only the troll votes.

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-scarlatc.html

1.4 people voted per day in January.

Comment

I never understand how it tallies votes. I vote at least once every day, and often twice. I know others who say the same too. Are we voting too soon after our last vote or something?

Comment

I voted. Everyone needs to vote, we need more players.
        There is no point in arguing with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Did you vote today?

I can't spell. Don't you RP with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Magey View Post
          I voted. Everyone needs to vote, we need more players.
          Magey I use to play with you a long time ago.... Like back when I was... 16-18 years old on TEC. If you're the same Magey that is Magey IC. I'm 30 now. lol.... TEC was so much fun back then. Still fun now, but I miss all the mischief that I use to get into back then with my bandit archers, and greifers more than a few.

Comment

We're #12. Lets try and get to top ten!

Comment

#9 now..... We did that all in like a day it seems, lol..... . more voters!

Comment

What the HEY..... the last i saw, we was at 9... now we're not even on the top 20.... from the last post i posted, until now.

How does that happen?

Comment

It's the first of the month. It is very easy to jump upward early in the voting cycle and quickly fall behind as the masses of competing votes ramp up.

Comment

Yezrah, this is a post where your enthusiasm and spamming might be good for the community.

As as others have, I would ask you post far more restrained posts in these forums - more thought out, less spastic, and less argumentative. The impression these forums give to newcomers has not been a good one lately. You and others fight about nonsensical what-ifs and misunderstandings that are a real quagmire to sift through. I imagine quite a few people are avoiding the forums altogether until this simmers down.

Meanwhile, this post gets a thumbs up from me. It would be cool if, with your effort, TEC makes it to top 10 again?

Comment

Are there places to post updated blurbs about TEC about? Something to advertise what's new, active and appealing about the current state of our game? Perhaps as an update to the Top Mud Connector TEC blurb, or the website, or as an announcement by a GM in these very forums that would be stickied for new players to see?

I see the Top Mud Connector description for TEC as: "Immerse yourself in The Eternal-City, the best Roman fantasy RPG on the net. With a vast array of skillsets, an unparalleled combat system, incredible role-playing opportunities and more. Free to play. Role-play is mandatory."

Perhaps:

Free to play! The Eternal City is the best Roman fantasy RPG online. Learn a vast array of new and old skill-sets. Experience an unparalleled combat system. Explore a massive game world featuring city life, wilderness, age-old mysteries, new hunting areas and shopping bazaars. Immerse yourself today in roleplay, with endless choices such as player conflict, player-run organizations, actively storyguided arcs, and a rich, ever-evolving lore.

Comment

Originally posted by yezrah7 View Post

Magey I use to play with you a long time ago.... Like back when I was... 16-18 years old on TEC. If you're the same Magey that is Magey IC. I'm 30 now. lol.... TEC was so much fun back then. Still fun now, but I miss all the mischief that I use to get into back then with my bandit archers, and greifers more than a few.
                        Yep. It is me. I haven't played in years. I missed it and decided to give it another go. I paid for a month, let's hope I can get sucked back in.
                        There is no point in arguing with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Did you vote today?

I can't spell. Don't you RP with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Magey View Post

Yep. It is me. I haven't played in years. I missed it and decided to give it another go. I paid for a month, let's hope I can get sucked back in.
                          Hope I see you in game again.... I don't remember who I played with you back in the day, I use to play a bunch of nuisances and greifers... because I was almost always a bandit archer, shooting people in the city, or a criminal picking fights with somebody; or the most fun i ever had, was abusing a LUCK! bug, where you could use infinite luck! points; and I had pardelian, using Hidden thrust neck, with lucK! every time.... that was blast.. beating people 10x my ranks, i was just 40 with hidden trust... winning all kinds o fights.. lol..

Knarc, Theodulus, Slarth, Vintrayu, Gormesh (he was the luck! point hidden thrust (gaping wound every time, with BA str...to the neck... literally spamming hthrust neck, hthrust neck, hthrust neck! after luck! luck! luck! My RL FRIEND BRUDOX REPORTED IT because i nearly killed him when he had like... 100x the ranks... lol when it was OP) and then... yea I kinda stop playing for awhile...

first 3 died by IG consequences with law, publicly beheaded. Vintrayu got banned and i stil l dont know why to this day.... i didn't even script back then like i do now...

and Gormesh.... got his tongue cut by B.C. and kept talking crap even after that and got kileld by them.. lol..

I miss EDDY!

Blowing his horn from the Toga roof!

P.s. No pilfer didn't knock out someone in the ludus and loot them... that was another alt i had... lol... and I did roleplay it good, when the constables asked, I laughed maniacally, and was wearing all dark green armor from the ravanites, and said that i was doing justice, because she coveted wealth and money and i needed to loose her from her love of money; by stealing her altati dagger, which i gave to some newbie kniver on the island.. who i think quit the game, lol....

sorry i've been awake way too long.... getting delusional...

I use to create parcine's battle cry club throwers, and people hated that when they were afk at toga and got knocked out and looted, then Eddy created one and kept trying to kill mine with it, it was fun.... then they nerfed it.

then, I use to create Ustab knivers with only ranks in ustab, and ustab people laying in the baths..... then they put constables in there...

hm... i've done more things than this...

please don't ban me! i have real chars that don't do this stuff....

no but for real, all my slots are taken with legit, cool characters, and only 2 of them are bandit criminals.. needed an extra for when the other died.

this is who i am... hate me with a perfect hatred... see you in game... muwahahaah

hope i dont get bored on a newb when you're afk...

magey probably didn't like me... did she? I just know i liked your name because it reminds me of my great glory days of TEC.

Parcine's battlecry club throwers did like, Fractures every time until i got it nerfed..

Comment

i want to stay on your cool list...

Yea vote and stuff.......

Comment

I never liked copy/pasting to vote from the system things.... but i'm always on eternal city wiki just looking at stuff i've looked at 1000000 times...and they put a link there that I find easier to use and quick.

http://eternal-city.wikidot.com/start

Comment

Working...
                              X