Permanently extend double RP rate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanently extend double RP rate?

I know I'm not the only one that's enjoyed the increased rate for RPs this month. The more I thought about it, the more I realized we've been getting the RPs/hr since...TEC became part of Skotos. Is there any way this could become the new norm? I think it's helped bring more people IC and stay IC as it feel slightly more rewarding.
    <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
    Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Maybe increased at some rate perm

Comment

Yeah, the increased rate is what moved me to continue subbing as premium. Also the last month of half off for stat increases. I enjoy the double rps because it basically makes all purchase essentially 'half-off'.

I am not opposed to this idea at all.

Comment

Agreed. This increased rate kept me subscribed. With events like Cullaiden Island, it's good to be able to work on your character in reasonable timetables, not a glacial pace.
        Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

Yeah, I think this might keep people subbing. It’ís a good idea.

Comment

Exceptional idea. Kjel is a very stable genius.

Comment

Originally posted by The_thief View Post
              Exceptional idea. Kjel is a very stable genius.
              Greatness takes time to get proper recognition.
              <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

Comment

Insanity is never recongized
                "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

I think this speaks more to really awesome changing promotional events over just a static RP boost. I would love to see this promotion being one of the main ones in the rotation that is for sure!
                  TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

Originally posted by Dyro
                  "Good RP is consistency."

Originally posted by Cloudy
                  "Shiloboy wins.
                  Fatality.
                  Keep up the good work."

Comment

Back to 4 RPs an hour. Boo.

I wonder what the new promotion is gonna be?

Comment

What about something like, 50 or more people online double RP's gets turned on? I like the idea of this rate of RP's all the time, but maybe as an alternative should it be a hard no.
                      Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
                      I thought it was just a rumor that it was all number-crunching and competitive training in a game with no logical endpoint since characters are ostensibly immortal and can always get better.

You mean it's true?
                      Originally posted by Phwoar
                      Maybe I'm just becoming some tea-sipping hippy, or maybe I'm sour because my main uses cesti, but, why sacrifice a character idea for the sake of some hypothetical edge in some imagined combat situation in the distant future?
                      Originally posted by Elowynn
                      Rupert is like the Snowden champion of TEC.

Comment

I endorse this post. Kjel - you beautiful madman.

Comment

Someone should sticky this thread....

Comment

Working...
                          X