Hobbe's Boot Shop - Zero Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbe's Boot Shop - Zero Protection

The boots sold in this shop in Monlon appear to offer absolutely zero protection. Has anyone else noticed this?

"It covers the right foot, left foot, right shin, and left shin. It would appear to be in perfect condition. It offers good protection." - Tested for several hours, did not block a single hit to the foot or shin from rats and such.

"It covers the left foot and right foot. It would appear to be in perfect condition. It offers little protection." - Normal boots with little protection absorb all kinds of hits to the foot.

I've not gotten a chance to test the 'fairly good' protection boots yet from Bel's shop, but I wonder if they're broken too.

Is it too much to ask that all boots be created semi-equal? Especially 13-16T boots, versus 1T or less boots?

Please test these again and let us know the results. I found a very obscure anomaly that could have affected their protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Pranzor View Post
      Please test these again and let us know the results. I found a very obscure anomaly that could have affected their protection.
      Thank you for looking into it, Pranzor. They are actually absorbing hits now.

Comment

Working...
      X