GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMs

Curious who do we have for gms and what areas are they control of , and who is the boss out of all?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

I'm a poneh!

The Eternal City: Screenshots
    Facebook

Comment

Thanks Meth mine was a serious question

Comment

Originally posted by Kered View Post
        Curious who do we have for gms and what areas are they control of , and who is the boss out of all?
        Sceadu is head GM. There's also Tale, Pranzor, Siddhe, Scolve and Cyradis. Maybe some others around. Staff lists and what they're working on have never been part of adminstration's so-called transparency, however. So info beyond that is slim.
        The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
        Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

Thanks I didnt need a exact, I needed more these people are in charge of guilds, these people are charge of events, these people are charge of falling animals from the sky,. Ill just @request

Comment

Thanks I didnt need a exact, I needed more these people are in charge of guilds, these people are charge of events, these people are charge of falling animals from the sky,. Ill just @request
            You'd be better off asking for a list of all the Special Agents who work for the CIA/FBI.

Comment

I disagree they have always gotten back to me fast even if its something we disagree with

Comment

I disagree they have always gotten back to me fast even if it’s something we disagree with
                Not all of us are pets.
                The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
                Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

I doubt any of them consider me a pet all of my requests are for my group

Comment

Originally posted by Metharus View Post
                    I'm a poneh!
                    True story.
                    [color=dark yellow]Verbal Crushings[/color]
                           &nbsp ;[color=dark yellow]Now Serving #[/color][color=royal blue]7[/color]

Comment

From what I can tell, Cyradis and Siddhe are the main two that watch the gameworld and reward great rp all the time. They also do other things, like Org stuff, but I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to give away there. Pranzor and Tale seem to be bug fixers/new mechanic and content creators. And Sceadu is Michael Corleone.If he's talking to you, you're either about to be rewarded for your loyalty to him, or you're about to die.

Comment

I feel this is correct, it feels odd Im used to one gm Bact dealing strictly with my org which was a bit more hands on but times change

Comment

Originally posted by Stonespyder View Post

Not all of us are pets.
                          You're my pet, honey bunny.

Comment

Admins:
                            Sceadu

Customer Service;
                            Cyradis
                            Siddhe

Coders;
                            Pranzor
                            Tale
                            Scolve

SGs;
                            Analog

The above is the designation of all the staff members. As far as who handles what orgs, it depends on availability and time constraints after dealing with main job duties.
                            Game Master Sceadu

Comment

It would be really nice to see you guys take on a couple (2-5) dedicated story writers to compliment that team. I can't imagine that leaving that responsibility on a single story guide's shoulders is very productive.

I'm sure this is something everyone on that staff does a little. But with a volunteer staff that already voices they're being spread too thin, why not just utilize a couple of passionate minds from the dozens of volunteers willing down here.

The story IS what matters after all, right?
                              Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
                              I thought it was just a rumor that it was all number-crunching and competitive training in a game with no logical endpoint since characters are ostensibly immortal and can always get better.

You mean it's true?
                              Originally posted by Phwoar
                              Maybe I'm just becoming some tea-sipping hippy, or maybe I'm sour because my main uses cesti, but, why sacrifice a character idea for the sake of some hypothetical edge in some imagined combat situation in the distant future?
                              Originally posted by Elowynn
                              Rupert is like the Snowden champion of TEC.

Comment

Working...
                              X