No announcement yet.

August promo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid August already and still no promo for this month. Very disappointed, but I guess that's nothing new when it comes to this game

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceIX View Post
      Mid August already and still no promo for this month. Very disappointed, but I guess that's nothing new when it comes to this game
      Promotions should always be viewed as extras. Skotos doesn't owe us one. Nor is insulting them the way to get one.
      Last edited by Catuluscaesar; 08-16-2018, 07:45 AM.
      Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Catuluscaesar View Post

Promotions should always be viewed a extras. Skotos doesn't owe us one. Nor is insulting them the way to get one.
        This. 100 percent.

Comment

While I agree insults likely won't encourage more promotions, a certain level of consistency would be nice. But I guess technically they don't owe us that either.
          A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
          A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
          A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Sceadu's been nothing but kind to me since I've came back <3

Game's better without the drama anyways. With that being said. Promotions are awesome. I'll be happy saving up my RP's until another one comes out

Comment

Imagine pulling up to a McDonalds. They had an order come through five minutes before hand, and order twenty burgers, then drove off as a prank. They're going to just throw them away. You make it very clear you're willing to pay for them, but they insist on putting them in the garbage.

Yeah, the GM's don't owe us a promo, but it sure feels like a wasted opportunity considering 2 pages of people chomping at the bit.
              Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
              I thought it was just a rumor that it was all number-crunching and competitive training in a game with no logical endpoint since characters are ostensibly immortal and can always get better.

You mean it's true?
              Originally posted by Phwoar
              Maybe I'm just becoming some tea-sipping hippy, or maybe I'm sour because my main uses cesti, but, why sacrifice a character idea for the sake of some hypothetical edge in some imagined combat situation in the distant future?
              Originally posted by Elowynn
              Rupert is like the Snowden champion of TEC.

Comment

All my fault guys. I paid this month.

Comment

I appreciated the parchment events put on last night. My one ask would be that it not start after 1AM EST. I would have liked to participate more but at some point you have to call it a night.
                  <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
                  Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

Originally posted by Kjel View Post
                    I appreciated the parchment events put on last night. My one ask would be that it not start after 1AM EST. I would have liked to participate more but at some point you have to call it a night.
                    It started at 11:30 p.m. EST, which was just after we hit peak logins for the day up until that point, at 11 p.m. EST. I will keep your feedback in mind for future events, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X