Clear All

• Catuluscaesar
    started a topic August promo?

August promo?

Will there be an August promo?

• Siddhe
    replied
    Originally posted by Kjel View Post
    I appreciated the parchment events put on last night. My one ask would be that it not start after 1AM EST. I would have liked to participate more but at some point you have to call it a night.
    It started at 11:30 p.m. EST, which was just after we hit peak logins for the day up until that point, at 11 p.m. EST. I will keep your feedback in mind for future events, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Kjel
    replied
    I appreciated the parchment events put on last night. My one ask would be that it not start after 1AM EST. I would have liked to participate more but at some point you have to call it a night.

Leave a comment:

• hereagain
    replied
    All my fault guys. I paid this month.

Leave a comment:

• Rupert
    replied
    Imagine pulling up to a McDonalds. They had an order come through five minutes before hand, and order twenty burgers, then drove off as a prank. They're going to just throw them away. You make it very clear you're willing to pay for them, but they insist on putting them in the garbage.

Yeah, the GM's don't owe us a promo, but it sure feels like a wasted opportunity considering 2 pages of people chomping at the bit.

Leave a comment:

• Tweninger
    replied
    Sceadu's been nothing but kind to me since I've came back <3

Game's better without the drama anyways. With that being said. Promotions are awesome. I'll be happy saving up my RP's until another one comes out

Leave a comment:

• Dragonus
    replied
    While I agree insults likely won't encourage more promotions, a certain level of consistency would be nice. But I guess technically they don't owe us that either.

Leave a comment:

• Lexi
    replied
    Originally posted by Catuluscaesar View Post

Promotions should always be viewed a extras. Skotos doesn't owe us one. Nor is insulting them the way to get one.
    This. 100 percent.

Leave a comment:

• Catuluscaesar
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceIX View Post
    Mid August already and still no promo for this month. Very disappointed, but I guess that's nothing new when it comes to this game
    Promotions should always be viewed as extras. Skotos doesn't owe us one. Nor is insulting them the way to get one.
    Last edited by Catuluscaesar; 08-16-2018, 07:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceIX
    replied
    Mid August already and still no promo for this month. Very disappointed, but I guess that's nothing new when it comes to this game

Leave a comment:

• Shiloboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kjel View Post
    Bump..... up the promo!
    There will be no promo this month in anticipation of an AWESOME EPIC AMAZING PROMO COMING SOON TO A ETERNAL CITY NEAR YOU!

Leave a comment:

• Kjel
    replied
    Bump..... up the promo!

Leave a comment:

• Ariden
    replied
    Cool thanks! This might be pretty fun to try out.

Leave a comment:

• ToothlessRebel
    replied
    See this post. Premium accounts have the option to create the following (RP cost in parenthesis):
    Urchin (50)
    Trader (50)
    Sailor (100)
    Thug (150)
    Gladiator (200)
    Brute (200)
    Forest Bandit (350)
    Rogue (500)

More may have been added, as well.

Leave a comment:

• Ariden
    replied
    That sounds interesting. I didnít know that was available Iíll have to search the forums to find out more. Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X