No announcement yet.

Purchase Character Slot for 3000 Alex!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase Character Slot for 3000 Alex!

Purchase Character Slot 3000/5000

So, I don't remember this being an option, so I'm assuming it's been added in the past few years sometime. And since I can't seem to find anything via the search option in the forums, I'm looking to understand what this is and how it works.

Is it an added character slot regardless of your account standing? If you're freebie would the "free slot" be available? If you're basic, would you have access to 4 characters instead of 3 (if you're grandfathered, 3 instead of 2 if you're post premium skotos change). 6 instead of 5 on a premium account? If not, then could someone please explain before I spend that many rps on something that does not function as I'm assuming it does? Thanks!
    Amatoria crams a fist full of biscuits in her mouth.
    You pick out a biscuit from some biscuits.
    You consume the last of a biscuit.
    Dragaxus says to you, "You know you're quite sexy when you do that."
    Amatoria spits crumbs all over, "You're just saying that."

Typically, 9 times out of 10 in TEC you are bored you just dont realize it because your brain functions at a higher rate and it keeps you from thinking about the possibility that you are simply sitting there doing absolutely nothing.

freebie will always have one character slot, for every other option, it adds an additional slot, so you keep spending, you can have like 10 characters on basic/premium. But you'll still only have 1 on freebie

Comment

Thanks.
      Amatoria crams a fist full of biscuits in her mouth.
      You pick out a biscuit from some biscuits.
      You consume the last of a biscuit.
      Dragaxus says to you, "You know you're quite sexy when you do that."
      Amatoria spits crumbs all over, "You're just saying that."

Typically, 9 times out of 10 in TEC you are bored you just dont realize it because your brain functions at a higher rate and it keeps you from thinking about the possibility that you are simply sitting there doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

Working...
      X