Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requests

I've always paid to play.
    With the double RP rate gain I got a premium subscription for the month. Than quickly decided, I am going to continue Premium for a long while.

Since I am paying an actual amount for the game I don't mind asking for a few things. I wanted to put it here to see if other people would also be interested. If so I will than process an actual request command referencing here.

Drovers runs are great because I set aside the game, than get back to it when something happens. I work a LOT. This has been great breaks for me.
    Could we get another similar hunting mechanic?
    Perhaps you are guarding a boat that may be overrun by pirates?
    Maybe a barge going down the Invex river. Enemies different than the drover runs would help with training cycles. Archers for example. If the boat is taken over it just scuttles and you are exited on the road.
    I REALLY appreciate the drover runs. Thanks for having made those.

Comment

Thunder & Lightning
      It has been a really long time since I played, but I remembered thunder and lightning when it rained. Since I started playing again, I haven't seen any. It would be fun if when the lightning struck, the look command automatically triggered.

Comment

Charge attack for axe
        One this one I don't kid to know the dynamics of what could cause troubles for game balance.
        An axe charge would be helpful for just closing the distance during fights.
        If there is balance issues, perhaps the attack could auto agro like the stepping moves?

Comment

Boating skill
          While obviously not realistic, due to programming time. Not only would it need to be a skill, but it would require new areas...
          A boating skill would be fun.
          Skills could be like poles, sails, steer or knot ting.
          Boating goods down the rivers would be a blast. Bandit archers start shootin at ya, following you all the way to Iridine. They swim in to tip your boat.
          That said, I still haven't gotten to try out a load of skills. I am in no rush for any of this really.

Comment

Originally posted by Launrentinus View Post
            Charge attack for axe
            One this one I don't kid to know the dynamics of what could cause troubles for game balance.
            An axe charge would be helpful for just closing the distance during fights.
            If there is balance issues, perhaps the attack could auto agro like the stepping moves?
            Personally I think a more widely useable axe throw would be more fun, but I wouldn't mind a OHA charge.
            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
            A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

None of this is really a request, since you're wanting game changes, not personal stuff, file it under suggestion, or feedback.
              Other than that, suggest away.

Comment

I definitely agree with the axe charge. Right now brawling has one of the only approaching moves that I like, body slam, out of nearly every weapon. Spear charge looks pretty good too though admittedly, but I think there needs to be more easy, lunging attacks that can do something like knock an opponent down or knock a weapon/shield aside in the process. This would make a bit more balance between all of the parting moves ranged weapons get, and make it have an element of danger behind doing it.

Other than that, I'd really like gleaning to work off of non-combat skills because it would do more to encourage players to hang out together. I've seen it proc off of combat, but never non-com skills and I think that should change.

Finally, I want to see more illegal items in the game that have a benefit like tears do, but not necessarily an exact one. Some sort of benefit that would be desirable by the player base, but also dangerous in some capacity to obtain/distribute. I'd really like to see a reason for an illegal economy to thrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonus View Post

Personally I think a more widely useable axe throw would be more fun, but I wouldn't mind a OHA charge.
                  A OHA stepping lunge is a fantastic idea.

Comment

Is oha throw any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Ariden View Post
                      Is oha throw any good?
                      I don't know any OHA that knows it. Not even my OHA knows Axe throw. So, I challenge you to learn Axe throw and report your findings and how much money it costs to repair/replace all of your axes.

Comment

You have to repair axes? If itís legit I want to learn it. Iím thinking of a secondary weapon. I like OHA for shield breaking and if throw is good a nice ranged attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariden View Post
                          You have to repair axes? If itís legit I want to learn it. Iím thinking of a secondary weapon. I like OHA for shield breaking and if throw is good a nice ranged attack.
                          When you throw something you have the chance of damaging it to the point of destruction. Although, now that you mention it, I'm unsure if weapons are damaged if you know the throw skill associated with them. Again, I challenge you to learn OHA throw and report your findings!
                          Last edited by Tender; 09-26-2018, 02:13 PM. Reason: Me fail english? That's unpossible.

Comment

I'll treat whether my Spear Throw damages spears.
                            Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

throw will damage your weapon, even if you know how to throw said weapon.

Comment

Working...
                              X