Active groups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active groups

Curious what groups are active I know legion constables I hear rats about and randomly bc
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

The Cult of Ereal is active - at least a few members on regularly. But they haven't had any contact from leadership in a long long time, for any sort of meaningful assignment.
    Back to Expat Living...but not to a war zone area

_//*ll^ll*\\_

Sceadu responds from afar, "I'm going to test something on you if you don't mind. "
    Sceadu responds from afar, "What just happened? Anything?"

Comment

Excellent forgot about them

Comment

The Healers of Light are still active.

Comment

Good deal forget about them to, sorry HOL!

Comment

SW are still around, though I haven't heard of any major events since I got back.

GoL? CL?
            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
            A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Non GM sponsored groups?

Comment

All active regardless of sponsorship

Comment

So the list so far 1. Legion 2. constables 3. Gol 4. Hol 5. Cl 5. Sw 6. Rats 7. Bc 8. Cult 9. Tm 10. Bad bubba bandits. What else I feel Iím missing

Comment

BVM or MVG still around?
                    A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                    A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                    A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

nope. Though someone's trying to do something about the BVM.

Comment

Vestis Formatae is still around, haven't done much lately but everyday stuff.

Comment

My reasoning in asking now that some times have passed. Are you part of these groups are you actively supported leaders/gms/members. Are there things in game out of game preventing success. Are there obsolete decreees or rules impacting your groups. What can we do as a community to help promote ig activity.

Comment

House Santum is a very, very active organization.
                            Melina sweetly quips to you, "Death is just way too much sleep."

Comment

Originally posted by Kered View Post
                              My reasoning in asking now that some times have passed. Are you part of these groups are you actively supported leaders/gms/members. Are there things in game out of game preventing success. Are there obsolete decreees or rules impacting your groups. What can we do as a community to help promote ig activity.
                              The issues with groups lacking membership or activity are many. The gameworld is huge, which is a good thing, but now people are spending all their time in Franlius and Rock Valley and Stromheim. Which is a good thing! It's growth for the game! But it means that people are spread out a lot more now, and making their living entirely in these zones. Which is great for the game, but it sucks for groups.

Also, less than 100 people play this game. That makes it especially hard to field even 5 organizations, much less the 10 on your list.
                              Melina sweetly quips to you, "Death is just way too much sleep."

Comment

Working...
                              X