No announcement yet.

Active groups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Also, less than 100 people play this game. That makes it especially hard to field even 5 organizations, much less the 10 on your list."

The Traevant have 32 people out of the 32 , 28 active, so player base may be in question but I know my group is fairly big.
    Legion has 10?
    Constables around the same?
    Rest of the groups no idea.

But is it player base driven lacking.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Not everyone plays 1 character due to a freebie account. I know a few folks who have a toon or three in a different organizations.
      I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
      Steven Hawkings

Comment

I'm looking at overall what we (the active player base) can help assist these groups, people are holding events, etc? Even GM events have lack of attendance but there are 50-65 people online, what makes you as a player want to go?

Comment

something I'm interested in, as my character, makes me want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kered View Post
            I'm looking at overall what we (the active player base) can help assist these groups, people are holding events, etc? Even GM events have lack of attendance but there are 50-65 people online, what makes you as a player want to go?
            If the GM event doesn't involve PVP, count me out. ( this happens to be 90 % of events. ) Every time I attend one and spend 3+ hours I get like 10-15 extra role points, no good loot, no extras. The rewards aren't worth the time invested for me.

Comment

Thank you great feedback

Comment

I really enjoy the mystery or riddle events. Badgers had a scavenger hunt a while back that Cyradis helped with. Everyone got a full set of basic leather armor. Nothing fancy but still cool.

I'm REALLY hoping that we get a good Halloween event this year. #LetsGoBackToTwilight

Comment

Thank you herdias

Comment

Working...
                  X