How did I get this warrant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikeand
    started a topic How did I get this warrant?

How did I get this warrant?

Only two steals I did today, wearing a faceplate, Yet afterwards, I walk to the baths and Constables start attacking me, Concealment charge. I've tried to proclaim and ring the bell. Sent in an @report. No response in the 7 hours i was logged in afterwards.... Can someone tell me how I got this warrant, What I did wrong? Anything? Stuff like this makes playing a pp not fun, and no response from staff doesn't make players want to stick around.... Frustrated.
    You arrive at a hallway. You are facing north. You see a hallway to the north and to the south.
    Your face is covered.
    You spot a servant within the crowd.
    You look upon a stocky a man with undistinguished features. He has smooth olive skin and dark brown eyes. This servant seems focused on the completion of some task. He is wearing a small leather belt pouch, a plain pale brown tunic, some some woolen breeches, and some brown leather sandals. He is carrying a wicker basket in his left hand and nothing in his right hand.
    You move toward a servant. You stop next to him.
    [Success: 1, Roll: 75] With easy confidence, you snatch a wicker basket from a servant's hands.
    A servant yells, "Guards! A thief!" A servant yells, "A thief!" You are no longer busy.
    You retreat. [Success: 17, Roll: 73]
    You are no longer busy.
    A servant picks an Iridine soldier out from the crowd and has a word with him.
    You walk to a hallway, to the north. You arrive at a hallway. You are facing north. You see a hallway to the south and to the northwest.
    Your face is covered.

You buckle the guard of a leather helmet with a buckled face covering closed.
    You walk to some bench bleachers, to the west.
    You arrive at some bench bleachers. You are facing west. You see a marble stairway to the north; and some bench bleachers to the east and to the west.
    Your face is covered.
    You spot a servant within the crowd.
    You move toward a servant. You stop next to her.
    [Success: 1, Roll: 64] With easy confidence, you snatch a wicker basket from a servant's hands.
    A servant says, "Not so fast."
    You are no longer busy.
    You retreat. [Success: 5, Roll: 68]
    You are in the middle of something.
    You are in the middle of something. A servant begins to move toward you. A servant stops next to you. You are no longer busy.
    [Success: 1, Roll: 95] You manage to move away from a servant without being seen doing so. You will be busy for four more seconds. You will be busy for three more seconds. You will be busy for two more seconds. You are no longer busy.
    You walk to some bench bleachers, to the west.
    You arrive at some bench bleachers. You are facing west. You see some bench bleachers to the east and to the west.
    Your face is covered.

• Ariden
    replied
    Well done story Toothless!

Leave a comment:

• isgrimnur
    replied
    No Pwipe Friday, was a Swipe Friday...

Leave a comment:

• ToothlessRebel
    replied
    The constables were looking for a man in your clothes and a buckled faceplate. They asked around, hit up the usual gossips and stool pigeons they always do. The word was out. Eventually, someone sees a similar looking fellow unbuckle a faceplate. Turning him in will earn them some leniency on their next arrest, or so they hope. They tell the local constable that you're the guy they're looking for. This guy has been wrong before, but usually isn't too far off. If you didn't do this, you probably did something. Besides, the little snitch might not be upstanding but he's a citizen, that's more than enough to hold in court, prove it's not you scum.
    So the constable looking to pad his quota for the month sees you walk in. He has the charge. Plus, it's petty theft so no one is going to fight that. It's an easy bonus check on his next raise request. You get some free bread, and you should be happy for that. He makes a few more sterce next year. No harm done, right? You're not the first thief to scream their innocence. They've heard it all before and laugh as the cell door slams shut.

Satisfied?

Leave a comment:

• mikeand
    replied
    Someone? Anyone? No news is good news?

Leave a comment:

• Dragonus
    replied
    I guess NPCs cheat in both combat and non-combat?

Leave a comment:

• mikeand
    replied
    While covered....?

Leave a comment:

• ArchMagi
    replied
    You are no longer busy.
    A servant picks an Iridine soldier out from the crowd and has a word with him.

You got your warrant right there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X