Announcement

Collapse

Downtimes: June 24 - July 2nd

We've got another batch of shutdowns coming in late June and early July, so that the machines can be repaired for the newest bug, the ZombieLoad CPU bug.

In general, the Genesis games (Grendel, TEC, TEC-Test) all have reboots scheduled for the absolute middle of the night, so I'll be taking each down the previous evening at midnight and bringing them back up the next morning at 9am.

The SkotOS games have always been more robust about reboots, so we'll let them reboot on their own, though there's some chance for an ~2 hour data loss. In any case, I'll be checking them after the 2-hour window when I can, though Marrach has a middle-of-the-night reboot, so that'll be the next morning.

The UserDB and Web reboots will cause some downtime for the entire site, but again they will hopefully come up cleanly.

GENESIS:

- Shutdown Grendel (late Sunday 6/23)

- Startup Grendel (early Monday 6/24)

- Shutdown TEC (late Monday 6/24)

- Startup TEC (early Tuesday 6/25)

- Check TEC Client (9pm Tuesday 6/25)

- Shutdown TEC-Test (late Thursday 6/27)

- Startup TEC-Test (Friday 6/28)

SKOTOS:

- Marrach (Monday early morning 6/24)

- Ironclaw (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Lovecraft, Lazarus (Monday 8pm-10pm 7/2)

MAIN SITE:

- UserDB (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Web (Sunday 9pm-11pm 6/30)
See more
See less

Sharonpa's new stock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celticdark
    started a topic Sharonpa's new stock

Sharonpa's new stock

I thought there would be no more ribbons and tassels from the new stores.

l in box

You see a violet mail cuirass with violet linen lining, an azure leather manica with azure tightly woven wool ribbons, an azure leather manica with azure tightly woven wool ribbons, a midnight blue bronze-studded muscle cuirass, a blonde bronze manica with blonde homespun wool tassels, and a blonde bronze manica with blonde homespun wool tassels in a large oak box with bronze reinforcements stamped 'Protective Garments'.

It is currently open.

l in 2 box

You see a green leather manica with green linen ribbons, a green leather manica with green linen ribbons, some purple bronze shoulder guards with violet silk lining, some pine green sturdy leather pteryges with pine green cotton lining, a fern green lead-embellished mail cuirass, some topaz mail shoulder guards with pure white velvet lining, some golden soft leather gloves, some ruby doeskin gloves, a blonde leather thigh greave with blonde cotton brocade streamers, a blonde leather thigh greave with blonde cotton brocade streamers, an ivory leather waistguard with ivory linen tassles, and some olive studded leather shoulder pteryges in a large oak box with bronze reinforcements stamped 'Protective Garments'.

It is currently open.

• Foxfire
    replied
    They happen, it's just more rare now I believe. I have seen at least 2 since it opened.

Leave a comment:

• Lantraste
    replied
    So are superior quality weapons just not going to happen at this new shop?

Leave a comment:

• Lexi
    replied
    Originally posted by Scolve View Post
    This is fixed. While his 'minimum items to stock' was set, his 'maximum items to stock' was not, meaning he would bring out ten items into stock, then immediately rotate them out.
    One of the best features of Belhrad's (for me) was when he occasionally brought out some stock from the back, after you purchased a few things. He then stocked them in his cabinet at the front if you didn't want to buy them. Is this something that Parissa is going to continue to do? I loved that feature.

Leave a comment:

• Scolve
    replied
    This is fixed. While his 'minimum items to stock' was set, his 'maximum items to stock' was not, meaning he would bring out ten items into stock, then immediately rotate them out.

Leave a comment:

• Scolve
    replied
    Originally posted by Lantraste View Post
    Any plans to duplicate Tibbeth in the new shop area since he seems to be permanently broken at his new location in Monlon?
    This should be @reported, but I will take a look

Leave a comment:

• Lantraste
    replied
    Any plans to duplicate Tibbeth in the new shop area since he seems to be permanently broken at his new location in Monlon?

Leave a comment:

• Lusama
    replied
    I figured that the old stock ended up in the discount boxes. Senada wouldn't throw away money, that's what the citizens do.

Leave a comment:

• Ssjflint
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeand View Post
    but, Is anyone selling a faceplates?
    Ask on Discord.

Leave a comment:

• mikeand
    replied
    but, Is anyone selling a faceplates?

Leave a comment:

• Scolve
    replied
    Originally posted by Foxfire View Post
    Gadaene be praised, our ribbons yet live on.
    Miroslav and Tibbeth both still sell newly-generated ribboned stock in their new locations, as well, for those who care for it.

Additionally, Miroslav still sells the other, more flavorful faceplate designs.

Leave a comment:

• Foxfire
    replied
    Gadaene be praised, our ribbons yet live on.

Leave a comment:

• Scolve
    replied
    The stores themselves no longer generate ribbons and bows. The boxes, however, well. There were eight thousand previously made items sitting in the back room, Seneda's people aren't exactly going to let them go to waste.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X