No announcement yet.

Accounts and Multi-Logging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You watched the movie ďGlassĒ didnít you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ariden View Post
      You watched the movie ďGlassĒ didnít you?
      Nope. Should I?

Comment

Yes it was an awesome movie. IMO better than all marvel movies cause itís more realistic. But that is mentioned about one of the characters. I never heard it before the movie is why I asked.

Comment

Yes it was an awesome movie. IMO better than all marvel movies cause itís more realistic. But that is mentioned about one of the characters. I never heard it before the movie is why I asked.
          I was made aware of it back in 2012ish. I will have to give the movie a look, thanks!

Comment

Yes it was an awesome movie. IMO better than all marvel movies cause itís more realistic.
            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
            A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Fun fact, Countdown01234 (my WA name) comes from my account originally being 01234. I also had 12345... and a few more before I got in big trouble (oh to be 14 again). Back in those days it was frowned upon to roam the alleys with a 4 person beat down team all going off scripts

Comment

Working...
              X