Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are in a large cave. Ahead of you is a genie lamp. What are your wishes...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More options for different styles of combat. More money sinks as El stated. Specifically give some love to strength based characters. If you make the strategy more diverse you'll have less cookie cutter (cough altene staves) characters. I really like the idea of iron armor. Let us have more technological breakthroughs like an iron segmentata for example.

I really like the idea of a personal language trainer. Though I believe mentals should play a part in how many languages you can learn. That way if you really want to min-max you can. At a price.

I also like what El said about buying permints for multiple rooms as a money sink. I would caution against allowing it in the same inn to balance against slumlords subletting an entire inn. I would also make the caveat be it's a talent per room per night, regardless of what the inns rate is. Or some other price to further sink money out of the economy and dissuade people from abusing it.

Someone mentioned additional bank slots and that's a great idea. What if we had private safety deposit type rooms also? You could charge a fee for the use of it or rent or whatever feels balanced.

Originally posted by Arconn9
    First time I used Sabinus today, since my old main got Cuttongued. So was the IC event for his change; was it him getting hit in the head repeatedly by someone? Because I think he's a retard now.

Comment

The ability to purchase room emotes for property you own would be nifty too. No idea how you'd charge for it though.
      First time I used Sabinus today, since my old main got Cuttongued. So was the IC event for his change; was it him getting hit in the head repeatedly by someone? Because I think he's a retard now.

Comment

Giving an agility bonus for light armor is not going to change much other than the armor market temporarily. Upping the accuracy bonus of strength from .1/point to .25/point would go a long way toward closing the gap between a ox's grace and a finesse character. They're still light years apart for top end PvP but this would at least make PvE more like it was before the crippling changes were applied. Any changes/bonuses/modifiers applied to anything but the actual stat levels or trait effects will just move the baseline and not actually fix the problem. The dexterous speedy agile characters will fight naked if they have to in order to reach the encumbrance threshold for a bonus.

Comment

A second boat to franlius. Even if it just runs opposite of the current one. A faster one from BV would be cool though.

A wait for drover command.

Comment

"Drag <whatever> <direction> <#>" please

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
              The ability to purchase room emotes for property you own would be nifty too. No idea how you'd charge for it though.
              This is already a thing. The cost is 1,000 RPs, and you can request it through the normal @request system.

Comment

Promos I'd like to see:
                Double RP gain <eyeshift>
                Appearance alteration promo
                Tattoo promo?
                Custom item promo (one per account?)

The ability to turn a promo into a token would be nifty. And redeem it. Say for instance you're in the middle of a skill swap promo, but you need an extra skill slot. The ability to buy say 5 swaps at the current price and then redeem them when the additional skill slots are on sale would be nice.

Story points don't buy enough for what they cost and there isn't a lot to buy with them. It's something that could bee capitalized on pretty easily. You should also reward people for consecutive subscriptions,

Comment

seems like a lot of deleting happened.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippeCP View Post
                    Could Dreggo be updated to teach Avros past rank 80?
                    I feel like those ranks he taught to we're valid for a different time.
                    I beg of you. Pretty sure the Pardelian trainer goes much higher and the cost of training is drastically different.

Comment

Kered teaches avros for folks cause he loves self training
                      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMagi View Post
                        seems like a lot of deleting happened.
                        Looks like we lost about a week of posts entirely, probably a failure and roll into backup image

Comment

Working...
                        X