Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

Seld Road 50% Completion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seld Road 50% Completion

With the completion of 50% of the Seld road, as promised, we'll be releasing something new! I have been making some of the new required minor updates live the last few days and making sure they're good to go. These are the necessary supporting updates for the main release. You might have noticed some of the updates, but the full release that ties them all together, complete with release notes will be forthcoming in the next day or so. Stay tuned!

Also, fantastic job, guys! You've impressed and inspired me with the incredible teamwork, time inestments, and commitment you've shown with this project, and I'm very very happy to have had to work just as hard to have good milestone rewards set up in time.
    Game Master Tale
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

A reminder that I also plan to release new content when you guys hit 75% as well. And of course, 100% (*ahem* Seld *ahem*)
    Game Master Tale
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Trout catapults!
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Working...
      X