Seld Road Completion Milestones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seld Road Completion Milestones

With the completion of 50% of the Seld road, as promised, we'll be releasing something new! I have been making some of the new required minor updates live the last few days and making sure they're good to go. These are the necessary supporting updates for the main release. You might have noticed some of the updates, but the full release that ties them all together, complete with release notes will be forthcoming in the next day or so. Stay tuned!

Also, fantastic job, guys! You've impressed and inspired me with the incredible teamwork, time inestments, and commitment you've shown with this project, and I'm very very happy to have had to work just as hard to have good milestone rewards set up in time.
    Game Master Tale
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

A reminder that I also plan to release new content when you guys hit 75% as well. And of course, 100% (*ahem* Seld *ahem*)
    Game Master Tale
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Trout catapults!
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

You guys are very very close to 75%, and therefore close to the promised release for such. However, the work I have left for the release isn't quite done yet due to some RL stuff. One of my dogs might need yet more additional surgery (he's already had a skin graph on one eye due to his bristly eyelash piercing the eye. The skin graft was to save the eye, but not that graph is swollen and inflamed, etc) and the vet appointments and whatnot have cut into my build-time for the scheduled content release.

The majority of the work is already done. Everything functions right now, but it isn't prettified, touched-up, and a few of the ancillary mechanics are not quite finished. Because I know the PB generally prefers a complete release instead of a soft release and small additions added piece-meal after the fact, the release of the promised content might take a week or two longer than originally planned.

I'm very sorry I could not meet my own timeline, and assure that it shouldn't be pushed too far back past the 75% line. I ask for your understanding and continued patience - I'll do my best to make it worth the wait.
        Game Master Tale

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, keeping us in the loop goes a long ways. Hope your dog gets better soon. And thanks for what you're doing Tale, we appreciate all the neat stuff you've been putting together.

Comment

So long as it is either trout catapults or a catapult that will only accept Kered as its ammunition, all is forgiven. (Hope your puppers gets better dude)
            Got Questions? We've got answers!
            Join us at http://eternal-city.wikidot.com
            Top Mud Sites - http://bit.ly/VoteTEC
            Mud Connector - http://bit.ly/TECMudCon

Comment

Thanks for the update Tale. Hope things go well for you and your dog.
              Don't tread on me.

Comment

Real life always comes first man. Take care of those kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Tale View Post
                  I'm very sorry I could not meet my own timeline, and assure that it shouldn't be pushed too far back past the 75% line. I ask for your understanding and continued patience - I'll do my best to make it worth the wait.
                  Keep your puppies well. We can wait a while longer.

Originally posted by Mast3rmind
                  Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
                  Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
                  Ravenlark pats you.
                  Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

Tale take care of doggies first the road will be there when you are ready. P.s Vlad needs to experience the trout.

Comment

He is responding well to the antibiotic/antibacterial/steroidal eye cream, and seems pretty upbeat and happy (though that might be the pain pill he's taking) so far. Swelling seems to have gone done as well, so I've got high hopes that this will knock out whatever infection it might have been. The hardest part has been keeping the other two dogs from licking his eyeballs after he gets the cream applied (3/day).
                      Game Master Tale

Comment

I'm glad to hear the pupper's doing well!
                        Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
                        Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

Oh I'm so glad. Good stuff Tale.

Comment

is your dog a Shar Pei? my sister-in-law just got one and had similar issues.

Comment

Great to hear, positive thoughts

Comment

Working...
                              X