Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copen
    replied
    Enjoy the vacation- I will probably miss the grand opening since it will be on a thursday- good luck to all and enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Tale
    replied
    As some of you know, I'm currently in the mountains on vacation. After a 14 hour drive, I'll be back at home (and have to immediately go to work) come Monday.

I'm told that you guys finished the road! That's awesome, guys! I'm totally proud of you!

When I get back Monday, I plan on posting the actual Seld release event (shooting for this upcoming Thursday, tentatively), so be on the lookout for that.

Also, I've been informed that the game is down at the moment. If a revert happens and any road progress is lost, you don't have to re-do it - when I get back from vacation I can *poof* it back to completion since you guys already busted your hind-ends and finished it once.

I called a red flag on flinging the gates wide as soon as the game is back up because I wanted it to me scheduled so everyone that wants can try to arrange being there for it, and also because some of the shopkeepers are still...um...naked. *eyeshift* and I haven't added some of the new stock I've been making to the new stores quite yet (it's easier to make stock and then build stock lists after the fact) and a few other minor touches I have planned and just have not had a chance because of puppies then because of vacation.

Again, great job, guys! I hope that you're at least half as excited as I am.

Leave a comment:

• Tale
    replied
    So...I forgot to add in the cobblestone layer to the Seld math this entire time. I've updated the sign to reflect this. Thankfully, y'all kept up on cobblestones so well, the sign only changed by 9% when I fixed the math. My bad, guys. On the other hand, now I'm on time for the 75% milestone! So....silver lining? *slinks away to a corner in shame*

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    Iím looking forward to our fish overlords

Leave a comment:

• Tale
    replied
    Alright. So I had to do some re-balancing and re-coding on the 75% milestone release because not only did I get behind by RL, but I lost a bunch of notes (pc decided it needed to update and restart, and I hadn't saved a bunch of revisions to code I'd had laid out and still open) and had to backtrack in my progress . Also had to farm some work out to GM Senses and SG Analog to do some concurrent work to get everything together. They've been a tremendous help.

That said...we're just about done with final polish and are shooting for a release/event in the next week or so, so stay tuned! We did a Newbie-Friendly release for 50%, but this will be the opposite. This will be for the top-combat peeps (I'm sure who all suspect what it might be). The 100% release milestone reward will meet in the middle, being for everyone (psssst....it's Seld).

Seld itself is also nearly complete. We've got only two or three code-related issues to workout, and a couple quirky things to debug, so it might not be released right at 100% but should be much closer than the 75% milestone turned out to be. Blame all the people pouring sandy blood, gravely sweat, and cobblestone tears into that bad boy. They've really hauled butt!
    Last edited by Tale; 08-15-2019, 08:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    Great to hear, positive thoughts

Leave a comment:

• jkidd
    replied
    is your dog a Shar Pei? my sister-in-law just got one and had similar issues.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeCP
    replied
    Oh I'm so glad. Good stuff Tale.

Leave a comment:

• celticdark
    replied
    I'm glad to hear the pupper's doing well!

Leave a comment:

• Tale
    replied
    He is responding well to the antibiotic/antibacterial/steroidal eye cream, and seems pretty upbeat and happy (though that might be the pain pill he's taking) so far. Swelling seems to have gone done as well, so I've got high hopes that this will knock out whatever infection it might have been. The hardest part has been keeping the other two dogs from licking his eyeballs after he gets the cream applied (3/day).

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    Tale take care of doggies first the road will be there when you are ready. P.s Vlad needs to experience the trout.

Leave a comment:

• Vladmir
    replied
    Originally posted by Tale View Post
    I'm very sorry I could not meet my own timeline, and assure that it shouldn't be pushed too far back past the 75% line. I ask for your understanding and continued patience - I'll do my best to make it worth the wait.
    Keep your puppies well. We can wait a while longer.

Leave a comment:

• Syden
    replied
    Real life always comes first man. Take care of those kids!

Leave a comment:

• Hordini
    replied
    Thanks for the update Tale. Hope things go well for you and your dog.

Leave a comment:

• Baleron
    replied
    So long as it is either trout catapults or a catapult that will only accept Kered as its ammunition, all is forgiven. (Hope your puppers gets better dude)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X