Who is getting my sub money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is getting my sub money?

Today is time for me to resub and no offense to skotos.net but I can hold off on resubbing till my money goes to Siddhe and company. I'd hate to resub just to hand my money off to someone leaving us. So, who is getting my money?

At the moment, Skotos. The financial transfer will occur when I can step back, and I still have a few weeks of work to do to hand everything off. So, maybe as early as May 17th, but no later than June 1st. My guess is that you'll probably want to resubscribe now, but with no more than a month's play for the moment.

Comment

Well this is disappointing. I know some people actually paid because they were looking forward to contributing to a post-Skotos TEC, and from the recent post about the split, it seemed that time was here. I get that you have bugs to work out, but I think a nice gesture at this point would be to point the money to those it was intended for. This community has been ready for the switchover for awhile now.
      <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
      Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

Only thing I'm wondering is... Why would he want to resub now? Something coming up that you're not telling us, this month?

Comment

ShannonA I have resubscribed to the game a couple hours ago but my account in game still hasn't updated from freebie. In the past it's been instant with a logout and log back in, I wonder if there is an issue with it.

Comment

Are we looking toward June 1 or is the payment split complete?

Comment

I would really like to know this too!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickD View Post
                Are we looking toward June 1 or is the payment split complete?
                I believe the plan is still for June 1st.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X