Subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription

So, I was charged $29.95 today for my account. But I only have access to my first character. Is this a known issue right now, or what?

After reading the header update, I realize a refund was supposed to go through. However, I did not receive one.

Comment

I know there are bugs and such right now, but I'm not willing to pay for a premium subscription if I'm not going to get a refund from Skotos. A little feedback would be appreciated!

Comment

Not that I can help you with this, but did you pay via the old skotos page, or the new login?

Comment

We have definitely credited any credit cards accidentally run since May 1. These things often lag by a day or two. For example, we made the accidental charge to your card at least two days ago. Feel free to send me email at shannona@skotos.net with your account name and I'll give you the confirmation number of the credit. Else, I suspect you'll see it today.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Comment

I have this same issue and I have not received a refund, and I still only have access to freebie. I sent an email this morning to
            support@skotos.net which has not been responded to as of now. I will forward the email to shannona@skotos.net as requested.
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Did you vote today?

I can't spell. Don't you RP with me!

Comment

Still no refund at this point. Went ahead and sent you an email Shannon.

Also, I went ahead and paid for premium (even after the mis-charge) via the new login page, and was not granted storypoints for the month.

Comment

storypoints are usually granted on a specific day, which isn't always the day you subscribe, you should however get them within 30 days. (it's typically the first)

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMagi View Post
                  storypoints are usually granted on a specific day, which isn't always the day you subscribe, you should however get them within 30 days. (it's typically the first)
                  Story points are awarded immediately, GSP is a different day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyril View Post

Story points are awarded immediately, GSP is a different day.
                    Ah, thanks, that make a lot more sense as I don't pay attention to the GSP closely (but used to convert the stps to rps right away) Cheers!
                    The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
                    Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

I’m pretty sure I never received my story points either... what do we do about that.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know your StoryPoints didn't award. Skotos was able to determine the cause of the glitch, and was working on it last night. If you haven't already, please check your accounts, as they may have awarded overnight. If not, it's a good chance they'll show up today.

Comment

No stps still will see if any post today if not I may be ringing the bell soon

Comment

There's really no need to ring the bell, as there is nothing the TEC GMs can do to assist with this. Please just keep an eye on your StP balance, and watch for any additional updates. Either Skotos will post when the process has ran (they may have run into issues last night) or I will post when I hear from them.

Comment

Have the emails been ported over to Siddhe 's control away from Skotos? I've been trying to figure out how to reach her. Any suggestions? Thank you!
                              Originally posted by Zenerai
                              I'll be back at some point in the future.

I'm pulling my card and won't be playing for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X