Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Tablets and TEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tablets and TEC

Which Tablets are immediately compatible with TEC? Ipad is not.
    Xoom? Playbook? etc

Originally posted by Apresvous View Post
    Which Tablets are immediately compatible with TEC? Ipad is not.
    Xoom? Playbook? etc
    Anything Android, typically.

Comment

You're too redneck to have a tablet
      [Difficulty: 45 , Roll: 100]
      In an impressive show of strength, you wrench away your iron cestus from a man in a hooded cloak and send his razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle flying!
      You are no longer busy.

You take a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle.
      You put a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle in a black doeskin large sack.

Comment

Originally posted by austinus View Post
        You're too redneck to have a tablet
        no, not true. If you saw some of the guys I work with that have them youd be suprized.
        VOTE!!! TMS

http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vo...e+Eternal+City

Originally posted by xiaozh
        There, I saw Neptune himself demonstrating Hypnoticus Pirate Style.
        Originally posted by SirLocke
        Hypnoticus and I remember a time when those that wield tridents were gods among mere mortal men.

Comment

Originally posted by hypnoticus View Post
          no, not true. If you saw some of the guys I work with that have them youd be suprized.
          ./facepalm

asasa
          Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

You can use your iPad via remote software, like Splashtop Remote. Use a bluetooth mouse for simplicity purposes. As long as you can connect remotely to your computer you can play.
            The original purpose of this thread has been hijacked and forgotten.

Comment

Tablet and TEC please help

Please someone walk me through step by step how to get into the game on an android based tablet. I can get all the way to the sign in page but can never get the game going.

Comment

Same. On Andromud I get to the old school opening screen to enter my id and password and it says wrong password.

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post
                  Same. On Andromud I get to the old school opening screen to enter my id and password and it says wrong password.
                  this is due to a security protocol that was put in place in the cookie field. It was disabled for the skotos clients, but hasn't been fixed entirely.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
                  HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

If admin would respond to this from Skotos they would be able to get a whole new bunch of customers

Comment

If someone is having problems connecting to tec from a tablet or smartphone, please PM me. I can help. It won't be pretty, but it will work.
                      "It's still magic even if you know how's it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Comment

To Mr. Unlucky

Plz chec kyer PMs
                        I do need your help.

Comment

There still a demand for an android app that can be used to play TEC?

Not that I would know anything about one, of course.
                          I script the Ravines.

Comment

Hate to dig this up, but I travel abroad quite often, and spend many hours in a hotel room between meetings, and have been leaving my laptop at home now that I have a Nexus tablet. Prostitution can only fill so many of those hours. Is there a compelling android option for TEC?
                            Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

Comment

Tecroid is in the Google Play store, I believe.
                              "It's still magic even if you know how's it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information