Tablets and TEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToothlessRebel View Post
    The reasons I have heard for the policy would make it server maintenance type issues which would seem to indicate Skotos decision.

Take that with a grain of salt though, hearsay on top of rumors.
    Yeah, all anyone has is hearsay on top of rumours. That's why I was hoping for a reply from a staff member, but since it's been two weeks since the initial question, I'm starting to doubt that I will get one.
    <Pandarus thinks aloud: Oh Ereal's blazing jewels, I'm on my way.>

Comment

Anyone know if it's possible to increase the scrollback buffer on Tecroid?

And is there any hope of an official tablet/mobile client ever coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkilyn View Post
        Anyone know if it's possible to increase the scrollback buffer on Tecroid?

And is there any hope of an official tablet/mobile client ever coming out?
        Originally posted by glenh
        Ahahahhahahhahahhahaahhaahhahahahhahahhahahahhahah ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahah
        They haven't updated clients other than fixing critical errors for...ever. They will never make an official mobile client, and I have zero hope they ever make any meaningful changes to the current clients.

If you want a better clientand you have some programming experience, head over to github. https://github.com/ExposureSoftware/TEC-Client

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickD View Post
          If you want a better clientand you have some programming experience, head over to github. https://github.com/ExposureSoftware/TEC-Client
          I tried using that client, would freeze up on me all the time when in the Valley.
          TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
          Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
          Originally posted by Bucaria
          The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Joke of the day goes to Ilkilyn! Thank you for making us laugh!
            Originally posted by Pkticketsarefun
            LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU GET PK'd!!!!!
            Originally posted by Max Powers
            Once again, as the ole TEC adage goes: When you cannot outsmart a person, complain louder.

Comment

Originally posted by Arconn9 View Post
              Joke of the day goes to Ilkilyn! Thank you for making us laugh!
              Heh, was more so interested in the scrollback problem anyway

Comment

Working...
              X