Thank you for voting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for voting!

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has been voting for this past month. We have managed to make it into the top 15 and stay there easily giving us a lot of exposure during that time period. We have seen an increase in new players for the month. Voting has just reset at TopMudSites and let's try to make it once more into the Top 15 (or even top 10!).

Once again, thank you for your continued support! We really do appreciate it and it does make a difference.

We're 12th way to go.

But also gm's need to take a pat on the back for their part in us voting tho.
    Themis attempts to strike with her fine pine quarterstave but strikes a nearby wall instead!
    You exclaim to Themis, "Wall banger!"

Lang may yer lum reek!
    We're a' Jock Tamson's bairns!

Comment

3 votes away from 11th!
      Originally posted by Ilaxandus
      Differential equations AGAIN???? FML

Comment

Top ten, baby.
        Originally posted by Mast3rmind
        Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
        Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
        Ravenlark pats you.
        Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

Three more votes and we'll be #9!
          Now you know how NPCs feel at least. They wake up one day, ready to live their lives - and then someone stabs them in the face.
          - krisslanza

Noone cares. At all. Stop whining about it.
          - a whiner

Comment

I wonder what incentive Aardwolf is giving their players to vote

Comment

Originally posted by Ilaxandus View Post
              I wonder what incentive Aardwolf is giving their players to vote
              Probably typical things some games give, such as some kind of money, or perhaps 'points' you can redeem for something perhaps. I know that used to be common practice for games, I think in ranking sites.

Comment

It's good to be back in the top 10 where we belong! I can't thank the players enough for the continued support. As per TopMudSites' rules, the games listed cannot offer incentives for voting however it doesn't mean that all of the games abide by those rules like we do.

Taken from TopMudSites' Rules:

Can I offer rewards for voting?

You CANNOT offer incentives or rewards to players for voting. That means you cannot give players items, experience, or anything else in return for votes.

Comment

Originally posted by UzakGM View Post
                  It's good to be back in the top 10 where we belong! I can't thank the players enough for the continued support. As per TopMudSites' rules, the games listed cannot offer incentives for voting however it doesn't mean that all of the games abide by those rules like we do.
                  Yeah, just because it's a rule doesn't mean they actually enforce it.

Then again, I don't think "ranking" sites have been nearly as popular and well-used as they were years ago. I recall back then, practically everything used them and they always offered incentives usually.

Comment

What does clicking on a button have to do with anything? We should get incentives just for playing.. paying? Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by sammus12 View Post
                      What does clicking on a button have to do with anything? We should get incentives just for playing.. paying? Whatever.
                      lolz

Signature.

Comment

You can't reward us FOR voting. But you could blanket reward the playerbase for "higher traffic" or something. There's always a work around Uzak.

Comment

8th place with 420 votes. Nice!
                          The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
                          Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

Seventh, though only by two votes.
                            Originally posted by Mast3rmind
                            Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
                            Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
                            Ravenlark pats you.
                            Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

Tied for 7/8th. 11 away from 6th. Vote!

Comment

Working...
                              X